Steam Alpha for Backers Released!

Awesome, worked well, however I would add a foolproof system. I had the ‘wrong code’ the first time because the copypaste on the email put a space at the end. Should probably have it check for that or something. It’s hard to see because the box for the code sorta cuts off the very end.

Now it’d just be great if it would actually give me a steam key http://puu.sh/jL55o/1561b12aff.png

That’s because you didn’t select a tier when donating. I’ll have to manually select your tier for you.

@Nate214 I have set your backer panel up.

Downloading Tower Unite Private Alpha, now :grin:

Code works for me. Although I had trouble a couple of times because I think I was including the space after the code when copying/pasting it.

Loving the Backer Access Panel by the way.

Which key is for “ENTHUSIAST” and which is for “DIFFERENCE MAKER” ?

It doesn’t matter, they’re both Steam keys for the alpha

1 Like

ok thanks

I’d assume they’re in order, so key 1 for Enthusiast and Key 2 for Difference Maker.

1 Like

They keys have no relevance to any backer rewards. They are solely for the use of unlocking the closed alpha release, so order doesn’t matter.

1 Like

Correct. Also later in the future when we update this panel you’ll be required to enter or login to steam to assign a steam account to the digital rewards. You’ll be able to do that per order.

2 Likes

I should be qualified to get one key, but there is no in my alpha panel.
What should I do? Can someone help?^^

Ok, ty ;D

I’ve got Keys of multiple ranks (One Power Gamer and two Partner Gamer)
How are they sorted so i know which key is which rank?

As stated above, it really doesn’t matter.

@macdguy i swear i selected it, i also swear i saw people saying it automaticly chose the one that fit your donation. Well, doesn’t matter, works now. Thanks man ^^

@macdguy Did not get my E-Mail, also requesting a new one does not work since i had a spelling error in my mail when i backed the game. ive contacted support, hope you can fix it quick.

Private message me, if you haven’t already.

On Mac it simply says: “Missing executable” Very strange why it let me download in the first place if no .exe was included.

Gonna go dual boot to Windows and check it out though. :smiley: