Steam Achievements, Stats, Leaderboards, and Badges/Milestones

How?

You asked if new achievements would be added and then immediately followed that up with how you remember Mac saying that new achievements would be added.

I meant to ask if new achievements did get added as of yet. I might have framed my question wrongly.

achievements aren’t even in the game yet.

Nah you framed the question fine. And yeah it would be nice to see some achievements for driving RC vehicles around. Hopefully they added in a few more :smiley:

Ah, ok. My bad

• "Trophy items (models) for each game" has been checked off on the "Milestones" checklist.

im thinking that’s a big thing to be checked off…

• "Ball Race: Bumper Diorama" has been checked off on the "Milestone Items" checklist.

What is Bumper Diorama?

Probably just a miniature bumper, or something like a museum-style bumper in a glass case.

Little more than that…

insert Hyped comment

Can you add the bumper itself too which can react with physics items.

Yes, but that’s not a milestone, it’s an item that you can get at the game world store (once you have the needed EXP).

this seems oddly familiar

Not exact but hey

• "Ball Race: Melon Diorama" has been checked off on the "Milestone Items" checklist.

• "Ball Race: Goal Diorama" has been checked off on the "Milestone Items" checklist.

The diorama is super cute. Could it be properly centered, though? As it stands you won’t be able to put it on a shelf near a wall without it clipping right through on a rotation.