Steam Achievements, Stats, Leaderboards, and Badges/Milestones

instead you get a flamethrower

Wish someone told me that irl

4 Likes
  • "Zombie Massacre: Dissector" has been checked off on the "Milestone Items" checklist.
10 Likes

We are still getting the dragon pet right?

yes, it’s locked into the item manifest

4 Likes

Good

Too lazy to check it myself, but is there going to be a pet birb?

1 Like

I think it might be placeable and throwable kinda like a beach ball.

1 Like

Also, I just noticed the dual laser guns were replaced with the laser minigun thank you, Mac.

It seems like birb won’t be a pet because of the description stating ”The lovable birb visits your condo.” and its not equippable.

• "Create leaderboard panel for Lobby activities and such" has been checked off on the "Leaderboards" checklist.
  • "Add leaderboard calls to Plaza" has been checked off on the "Leaderboards" checklist.
7 Likes

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa it’s gonna be epic

1 Like

Badge artwork and 16 more milestone items…
We’re getting close

3 Likes
  • "Minigolf: Golf Ball" has been checked off on the "Milestone Items" checklist.
8 Likes

Quick question: I saw that one of the milestone items was a player glow item. Would that be the same thing like the player glow in GMT?

• "Zombie Massacre: Turret" has been checked off on the "Milestone Items" checklist.
7 Likes

Sentry going up!

3 Likes
  • "Zombie Massacre: Egon cannon" has been checked off on the "Milestone Items" checklist.
9 Likes
  • "Laser Tag: Laser Minigun" has been checked off on the "Milestone Items" checklist.
7 Likes

laser

Minigun

• "Virus: Plasma Autorifle" has been checked off on the "Milestone Items" checklist.
9 Likes