[Solved] Discord hack

I think there’s a decent chance Discord can recover media if it was uploaded directly to the server, I have images uploaded to now-deleted messages from a different discord server that are still up in my condo.

1 Like

Thank you all for this impromptu book burning. Hope you enjoyed the omega lulz

1 Like

do not visit anything any exploiter tells you to

1 Like

even if they link a different account, there’s no guarentee it belongs to them

1 Like

How do we know for sure that’s the real kid and not just some other kid trying to get him in trouble?

2 Likes

We don’t. Do not do anything with the links and info provided and just go on as usual

2 Likes

Witch hunts are never good, even against those who “deserve” it, it’s too easy to get lost in the crowd

2 Likes

This

2 Likes

everything is under control now!

2 Likes

Yup devs are in clean up mode.

I’m sure the developers still have all that stuff, but the odds of them sharing them again are probably slim.

Good luck to them. This sucks. But yeah, best thing we can do is to carry on as usual. No reporting or anything. That wouldn’t be great just in case

I will just say for the last time for all involved. As a general safety step after such events. Always check yourself for password leaks, ensure 2FA is enabled and keep an eye on your email for the next few days

1 Like

You can never be too safe.

Just how much visibility do a channel’s admins have of its users?

Not so much visibility as it is concern about the skiddies having stolen the info of anyone else aside from lifeless

2 Likes

not only has this just destroyed Tower unite discord content, but just about I saw about 500 or so people left the server too. Thats pretty sad

2 Likes

I left out of caution, but it appears the rejoin invite has been invalidated?

1 Like

I can invite you if you want

1 Like