[Solved] Discord hack

Here’s a tip: Don’t make yourself look like an idiot if you want people to follow you lol

2 Likes

Lifeless’ account got hijacked

skip 4. STRAIGHT to lobby 5

3 Likes

Literally like, at least do something FUNNY instead of being a shithead chud, right?

2 Likes

Probably not even hackers, just script kiddies who got lucky and managed to phish a high level mod, or something.

2 Likes

This sucks. We just lost a lot of old Tower dev videos and old GMTower stuff that’s worth looking at. All the channels got deleted.

2 Likes

Let’s hope Discord can restore them.

Again. Recommend a have I been pwned check and enabling 2FA for those who haven’t yet. Incase the skiddies nabbed anyone else’s info

2 Likes

Knowing how companies react to hacking… There’s very slim chance Discord will restore them, even if they had the power to

1 Like

That was wild. Let’s hope everything is fixed in the upcoming hours.

Oh shit. That’s actually terrible. The saddest bit is that the hackers are probably laughing at how “meGa AwesOme troll” this is.

1 Like

“The people are inconvenienced lol!”

1 Like

Wasn’t even funny. Was xbox live levels of juvenile

1 Like

felt more like MW2 lobby

we lost a lot of things, all because a hacker decided that it’d be funny to post racial slurs and spam @everyone. Honestly, anyone who hacks a big server like that to just be an asshole just doesn’t deserve to be on the internet. Hope Hayden#8000 is banned from discord

2 Likes

Racism and spamming! How totally hilarious!
Honestly, I have seen more mature behaviour in apes

Oh well, we shouldn’t pay them any more mind than they deserve, they cleared a bunch of history and that aspect was truly awful, but regarding them in any capacity more than that is above what we should

2 Likes

Hopefully the devs have that old stuff archived if just for historical purposes

1 Like

Yeah like, this sucks mega shit. Maybe if someone with half a brain had hacked it and posted some dumb stuff with a buncha @s, whatever right? Easy fix. But no, delete YEARS of history within seconds. Have some racism!

2 Likes

I’d suggest we mass report the kid’s accounts, since he was dumb enough to plug them during his so called “hack”.