So can i have old tower unite

well i do wanna play planet panic but you guys do not have wip games
so can i have a old tower unite the 2019 tower unite and why do you guys
work on sdnl can you take some time off working on sdnl and some time to work on planet panic no one can play now and its been like 3ys plz plz plz
stop work on sdnl for a bit and work on planet panic its been at 43% done
for also 3ys so if you guys will work on planet panic so me and players
can play it plz mcdguy plz work on it plz thx you

is this a bit

They posted the same question back in September too, so I don’t think so.

They just REALLY wanna play Planet Panic!

no i mean for like 2days for them to work on Planet Panic

1 Like

Well we do not know yet and yes i just REALLY wanna play Planet Panic and
in talking mcdguy to work on it Planet Panic

2 Likes

We’ve been winding down SDNL development, excluding upcoming maps and VO work. We’ll be doing another survey very soon and also deciding what the next game world is.

I have a question for you. Which part of Planet Panic do you like the most? The character designs, the gameplay, or the entire thing?

2 Likes

thx you macdguy for winding sdnl development for a bit
o and my game i ed like in the next game world is planet panic o and yes
macdguy i like the the entire game of Planet Panic and will you guy work on it more soon? and why did you stop Planet Panic use and not have it in use at all? its a good game and i ed like you guy to work on it and why did you
guys update Planet Panic now it is not in use so how can i play it and
have you guys been working on it and can i help Planet Panic so it can be you and me and we can have 5 rounds of Planet Panic

1 Like

In case you’ve forgotten since you asked this a month ago:

tl;dr No, you can’t.

Pretty sure you’ve forgotten how bad Planet Panic actually was. That’s why it is removed. The initial concept was good but the execution was crap and needed a ton of work.

1 Like

Yep, because game development is definitely that quick and easy.

1 Like

Yeah we plan to work on it more again soon. Make sure to vote on it on the next survey!

I had to disable it because I was in the middle of rewriting the UFO code and that caused major bugs that make it unplayable.

2 Likes

Like Mac mentioned before, Planet Panic had it’s fair share of issues. Rest assured though, when it returns, it’ll be smoother, better, and way more fun to play than before.

Pixeltail’s skills have improved exceptionally since the beginning days of Tower Unite. I remember when everything looked so basic and kinda bulky. Now a lot of places and games are super detailed and well-fleshed-out. It’s been really inspiring! Just hang tight, bud. You’ll get to zip around in that shiny UFO one day!

3 Likes

i MEAN IN 2023 to play in 2023

1 Like

OK yes sir macdguy i will vote on planet panic
and how long will it be till you guys work on Planet Panic? plz
plz
plz tell me 2023 nov and how do i vote on tower unite?

1 Like

The character design for Planet Panic since I played when I first played TU in the past, the dragons or the snakes (pick your poison) can be the same design as the cats and dogs from the Toy Shop vendors right next to the melon pets.

Wont happen. It’s not even in active development at the moment and there are way more things they plan to work on first. I’d say Q2 2024 at best. And even that’s likely optimistic.

1 Like

Gotta wait until they put out their next survey, as Mac already said.

1 Like

yea uhh no i can play it in 2023

1 Like

I mean…anything’s possible I suppose but I severely doubt it. Just look at all the stuff they are working on before Planet Panic:

https://trello.com/b/6BwRMiPw/tower-unite-roadmap

They’ve been known to switch things around sometimes but I’d say it pretty unlikely.

EDIT: Especially since there’s only a little over a month left in 2023. Don’t hold your breath.

1 Like

thx u mighty for saying anything’ s possble but yea Planet Panic looks so so so SO fun and i have been telling macdguy to slow down sdnls wip maps and hot fixs and bug fixs

1 Like