So can i have old tower unite

ok i will wait till their next survey like macdguy said

1 Like

Well can you put the old code back so i can play it for like 3days or so and i wanna play it so bad and do you guys know if i can get old tower unite the 2019 tower unite so i can play Planet Panic in the old tower unite and me and you and all the developers can play 5 rounds of Planet Panic the old one and idk if it has bugs idk if it laging i wanna play it the old tower unite
and the old Planet Panic and why can i not have the old tower unite?

1 Like

Once again, this is why:

As for the rest of what you said, yes, the devs are gonna drop everything to re-release a years old build of a game because one single person wants it. Yep, thatā€™s definitely gonna happen. For sure.

1 Like

Are you being funny?
if you are not then. . . GREAT PLAYING PLANET PANIC I WILL PLAY IT IN 2023

1 Like

I legitimately canā€™t decide whether this has all just been an elaborate troll or if youā€™re just naive and/or stupid. So, bravo, I guess?

2 Likes

I feel like this thread should be locked down at this point :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

No im trying to play planet panic in 2023

1 Like

yea planet panic needs be played yea Its been like like 3years now

1 Like

Unfortunately even if we started working on Planet Panic right this moment, it wonā€™t be ready before the end of the year. Game Worlds take around 4-6 months to develop.

6 Likes

Well if we all help can we get it done in 2023 and why can we not put the old code in planet panic and also i wanna help make game in tower unite how can i ? And will you guys work on it in 2023 so it will be done in the 2mo of 2024?

1 Like

I love this thread

7 Likes

For real, man. This is just comedy gold at this point. Realistically, we should probably report the dude since heā€™s very obviously trolling at this point, but itā€™s just too funny.

9 Likes

ok i will stop but WHY

1 Like

hello macdguy its been a bit and so uh well will
you guys ever fix planet panic in 2024 can you fix it or is it done for good

my guss is it will be in 2024 or no so is it done for good never going to be play more of ever or it can we fix it this year its a good game so
you guys if sdnl is done will you start working on it this year or will
it be longer like 2026 i hope 2024 tho thxs

1 Like

AND WEā€™RE BACK!!! I really wish we werenā€™t!

4 Likes

Planet Panic wasnā€™t that good back in the day. It was pretty much just a real time strategy game between two teams who had to collect and steal more resources than the other by the end of the round.

It ended up being boring, because some people would steal just enough resources and then defend their base, making it difficult to win the game if you were on the losing team. Resources were finite, so thereā€™s no getting more than the enemy team if they decided to camp their base for the rest of the round.

If I had to suggest improvements, Iā€™d ask that more resources spawn over time to discourage camping oneā€™s own base (as the enemy team could eventually gather enough resources to be in the lead) or to add some sort of power-up to break up the camping that players do.

2 Likes

Heā€™s back!

but fr dude, I think planet panic is kind of at the bottom of their priorities right now.

4 Likes

yea i guss can we fix planet panic tho

1 Like

haha lol you are funny im not try to be funny i wanna know if we can fix it or not planet panic

1 Like