Smooth dirt day fog, toggle

I know there have been prior comments on this. During the day smooth dirt has visible fog, but at night there is none at all. Even though the slider for fog is at the lowest it can go, the fog is still visible during the day. Im probably just being picky with this one due to my build looking bad in the daylight because of the fog in the bigger areas of the build, but the smaller areas look fantastic in the daylight.

this is an image of day

this is an image of night

to add onto this, maybe also make it so tinted glass interacts the same with placable light sources as it interacts with the daylight source?

daylight only

night, with placable light sources on both sides of the glass
edit: or make another placable light source called like artificial sunlight, that interacts with everything the same way sunlight does

1 Like

I’ve had a vendetta against TU’s fog (and smooth dirt’s in particular) for ages, so I’ll be happy if I could just turn it off beyond client side graphic toggles. That said, though, there is definitely still fog on smooth dirt at night. I used to have fairly large open builds that intended to have pure pitch black elements in the distance that are washed out with blue.

2 Likes