Queue for gameworld in pause menu

(to start if this is already a thing then sorry but i didn’t find anything like this in the search)

this thread is the reason behind this, i think my idea would be a good solution to a few issues people have.

so my idea is that you can que for gameworlds from condos and or plaza in the pause menu
my idea is like this (sorry for shity editing)

as you can see you will be able to click the gameworlds in the pause menu and you can either be able to click the actual game world button and go to the same menu that you get on the home screen with all the gameworld servers for that gameworld, eg if you click the minigolf icon then it will go to this menu

or you can click the quick queue
to join either a queue that is made with the most players in it (if there are 3 queues then it will join the one with most players in the queue), or if there is no queues up then it will make you make a new server for that gameworld.

then if you are in the queue waiting you can carry on in the lobby messin around or building in the condo then it will start the game when there are enough players in que (doing quick queue for minigolf or other games with 1 player max will make it auto start with at least 2 players in the quick queue, or you can go to the minigolf menu button and manually start mini golf with only you if you want to go by yourself)

once you do quick queue then you won’t have an option to not join once the game starts and you will have load into the gameworld server to leave once it starts. (since it is a quick way to join a gameworld so you should not decide you want to join and then suddenly not join a few seconds later)

also this solves the issue of not being able to go straight into a gameworld from the condo and plaza and instead having to disconnect and do it from the menu which can be annoying.

i hope that you understood what i was saying.

I like this idea. I often find myself leaving the plaza to play a minigame but end up not seeing any servers up

5 Likes

This is something we have discussed internally. It is very difficult to implement and would take a long time to develop.

9 Likes

would it be possible to look at minigame servers while in your condo, plaza or other game servers?

1 Like