Prop hunt / hide and seek gamemode in lobby?

anyone else think it would be cool if there was a way to initiate a game of prop hunt in the lobby?

Use the search function before posting, this has already been suggested many times before.

4 Likes

This is incredible. It’s been suggested and re-suggested over and over again, so it must be popular, right?

1 Like

Yeah it’d be cool to see it in the game, it doesn’t change the fact that you need to check if it’s already been posted before lol

1 Like

Though a great idea, even if it is planned to be added in the future, it’s one of those things that isn’t a priority at the moment. I’m sure the devs are aware of the idea but have no current plans for it right now.

2 Likes

haha yeah you’d think but looking at the replies of some of those, people are pretty against it and the threads aren’t usually very well received. Just because people have made a lot of threads about something doesn’t always mean it’s very heavily wanted.

Alongside an old post from the gmod tower forums (that was linked in one of those threads, the topic that can no longer be found I think? )
It reads:

Whether or not this opinion is still believed in I don’t know.

To my opinion on it now:
I don’t think it would fit well in the game, and really we don’t need a full gamemode for this you can just say to your friend “hey let’s play hide and seek”
Prop hunt in the whole plaza would be insane and ridiculous but would feel out of place as well, If people want to play Prop Hunt, why not just go to the game that already has it?

1 Like

I feel that gamemodes like TTT and deathrun would be out of place, but I think prop hunt could work well, assuming there were actual maps for it, and not in the plaza.

1 Like

Again referring to the reasons above, It can take wayyyy longer than any other gamemode, which really doesn’t fit in with the game.