Poll: Stretch Goal - COMMUNITY PICKS! [RESULTS ANNOUNCED!]

I need to do a very hard choice! ALL OF THEM ARE SUPER! I don’t really know…

EDIT1: Will there be a new goal? I think donate will be active like yesterday! :slight_smile:
EDIT2: I went for fishing… EVEN IF THEY ALL GREAT! :frowning: (I hope the 5 will happen :blush:)

I can’t pick!!! I want them all!

The reason why the Google Account is needed is to try to avoid extra/botted votes. I get that it might sound weird but that’s mostly the reson. You can make a google account with your current email tough, you don’t actually need a GMail one.

I went for custom karts

All such good features, but we can only have one. I chose Fishing, but I would really like to see all these features come in at some point in Tower Unite’s lifespan. Up to the Devs if they put them all in.

I was actually really torn between custom karts and condo lighting. I really wanted condo lighting so that I can truly transform a space to how I want it but at the same time kart customization sounds like a really really awesome thing that I want to do…

Went with condo lighting and said sorry to my kart

You could also create a account that you never use.

This was a hard choice; I was really liked all of the choices! It was a close one between fishing and drones for me, but I ended up deciding drones would be the best bet. Seriously, though, any one of them would be a good choice!

I chose customizable karts. :smile:

After a long debate. Me and my 3 friends picked Fishing. It was hard to decide over Custom Karts. But I’m very excited to see how it goes.

And if you have a youtube account, you most likely already have a google account by now :U

After a cold long debate… I picked drones. But I would like to see some if not all of them surface to existence one day

Imagine a remote controlled tank that could shoot out confetti rockets at people… SHUT UP AND TANK MY MONEY!!!

I really want smartphones. :smile:

I went for the cellphones :slight_smile:

Honestly whats the point of cellphones when you could just communicate through steam!?

Survey ends tonight at 11:59PM PST

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Tower+Unite+Stretch+Goal+Survey+Closure&iso=20150814T2359&p1=1244

Only if you’re willing to add everyone on the server to your friends list.

I was thinking this. But thought I’d get bashed if I said it. I feel like it’d be a waste of time to make when it’d barely be used due to Steam. So I voted for fishing as imo it’d add the most content.

Survey is now closed.

Thanks for all the feedback!

We’ll reveal what won tomorrow at 3PM on our stream!

Make sure you’re following us: www.twitch.tv/pixeltailgames