Planet Panic Feedback Thread

:smirk:
be nice for his effort of taking the cam out

I like the idea of the animals they should totally add that!

I think the max amount of players should be 8 (4v4) instead of 6 (3v3) but that’s just my personal opinion.

3 Likes

When we did a 4v4 it was fun as hell. Im thinking 5v5 would be awesome

different classes
Attack - Quick, Normal, Fast blast attack
Defender - Slow, Tank, Strong normal Attack
Support - Match speed, weak, Healing beams

Bumping this cuz I can. Just played my first actual game of it and I have some feedback.

1. This was on my old suggestion thread, but the radius under your UFO that picks stuff up absolutely needs to be increased. Having to turn around and pick up one ball that you missed by a hair destroys the pacing of the game, and if the other team is defending their resources, I’m not going to have time to position myself over their goal to pick some of their stuff up before getting blasted in the ass immediately.

2. Teams should be scrambled between rounds. This really isn’t THAT big of an issue, but the reason why I suggest this is because my team got completely destroyed the first round, and half of my teammates rage quit soon after, which kinda ruined the rest of the game for me.

3. On my old thread I suggested there to be some kind of overheat meter or something for the gun and I’m kind of torn on if that’s still a good suggestion or not. In an actual game, I didn’t see any problems with people constantly firing, especially with the decreased rate of fire. But at the same time it still felt a little TOO hectic, and I feel like not being able to shoot for whatever reason when you absolutely need to can actually add to the “Panic” part of Planet Panic. But I dunno, that one’s up to you guys.

3 Likes

Hi guys, here’s another suggestion.
logo of this game shows in Japanese is “プラネトパニク”, but correct character is “プラネットパニック”.

I couldn’t find this kinda topic so I posted here.

1 Like

Played it for the first time, myself.

Adding onto PoliteWhale from above, I think the teams should be completely randomized each match: If you’re going against a super organized bunch who will always pick the same team, the fun kinda drops because they’ll be stomping you and your randoms, and there’s like no time to either react or organize with your own team, either.

While the above scenario is fustrating, On the other hand, if you were to be on the team that’s doing the stomping, there’s no fun, no challenge. It would feel boring, repetetive, and like a chore. Ain’t nobody like doin’ chores, yo.

There’s no point in playing a game where you’ll be winnig/losing 15-20 to 0-5

It’s been discussed before, and it has been concluded that the misspelling is intentional.

2 Likes