Piano Lessons Sharing Thread

I found this Trello page full of all sorts of piano sheets including classical a while ago (it’s got 3 sheets in that section it seems). Here’s the link if you’re interested: https://trello.com/b/n3cbomdF/virtual-piano-sheets

Enjoy :slight_smile:

1 Like

+1 I use a lot of sheets from this, they’re very well made

Ohhh thank you so much! Sorry for the very late reply, I will get to using this immediately!

Cheers!

1 Like

I created a short guide as well as a collection of sheets to use. Here’s a link if you’re interested!

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing! I’m especially glad for all the sheet links you provided :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks loads for the guide and collection, this looks pretty rad!

Hey everyone! I’m ScanDull but you may remember me under the username of Cool70sfreak from GMT and the old GMT Piano Lessons Thread. Unfortunately a lot of my sheets have been lost as I never thought to archive the old ones before they were lost to the sands of deletion (though if anyone has saved all those sheets I would be grateful to have them again. Anywho, I have assembled a better version of a fairly easy one I posted back on the GMT forums.

Rose of May/Loss of Me - Final Fantasy IX

d f g [8h] w t y u o s
[^Es] d P [9p] e y u i p d
[9yd] f g [8h] w t y u o s
[^Es] d P [9p] e y u i p d
[yipd] f g [tuoh] h
[tipj] h g [tuof] f
[yipd] f g [yiEP] P
[ryip] j h [Eyig] f s
[yipd] f g [tuoh] h
[tipj] h g [tuof] d s [yiEP] j h [yipg] f d
[tuos] d f [yipd]
[yipd] f g [tuoh] h
[tipj] h g [tuof] f
[yipd] f g [yiEP] P
[ryip] j h [Eyig] f s
[yipd] f g [tuoh] h
[tuos] d f [9d] e y
[8l] w t [ul] o [sJ] [4j] q [th] [ig] p [sj]
[8l] w t [*h] w [TJ] [9j] e [yh] [ig]
[5h] 9 w [rd] [yf] [og] [8h] w t u o s
[^l] w t [ul] o [sJ] [4j] q [th] [ig] p [sj]
[6j] 0 e [Tj] u [ph] [6g] q [ef] [yd] i [pg]
[0f] [Wd] [rf] [yH] [uf] [OH] [6j] 0 w T u p
[yipd] f g [tuoh] h
[tipj] h g [tuof] f
[yipd] f g [yiEP] P
[ryip] j h [Eyig] f s
[yipd] f g [tuoh] h
[tuos] d f [yipd]
[yipd] f g [tuoh] h
[tipj] h g [tuof] f
[yipd] f g [yiEP] P
[ryip] j h [Eyig] f s
[yipd] f g [tuoh] h
[tuos] d f [9d] e y
[5h] 9 w [rd] [yf] [og] [8h] w t u o s
[^l] w t [ul] o [sJ] [4j] q [th] [ig] p [sj]
[6j] 0 e [Tj] u [ph] [6g] q [ef] [yd] i [pg]
[0f] [Wd] [rf] [yH] [uf] [OH] [6j] 0 w T u p [69ypd]

In the meantime I’m working on something that’s an absolute pain of a sheet, Rhapsody in Blue. The converter has already helped massively but I still need to align the notes properly and honestly I think I’ll have to cut out some parts of it unless you folks wanna play a song that’s about 15 minutes long or so (I may actually submit it for the Ninja section of the Virtual Piano competition if I get it to a point that I"m actually happy with it). Anyway, that’s all for now!

3 Likes

Hey! Long time no see. :slight_smile:
I wanted to play C418 - Mice On Venus on the piano in game, but all of the virtual keyboard sheet music online was scuffed. So I decided to make my own. Enjoy!

C418 - Mice On Venus
Lesson by: Leftie

[tof] t [wp] [tu] [eus] [Wus] [wtup] [Qys] [qips] [qp] [0f] [Wh] z

[8x] z [whv] [egl] j [8x] z [efjl] [wjl] [efjl] j [wjl] [wjl] x

[wjl] j [wadh] lhl [adh] lhl [6hjl] [5hjl] [5hjl] k [4hkl]

[2j] l [5k] h [9f] [4ip] [150h] f [4s] d s [1if] gh [60f] [60d]

{sd[8f]} [0h] f [8d] f [tlx] z [8fh] [rl] j [0kx] z [efhl] [Wdgl]

[qdgl] j [0dgl] [8j] l [Qx] v [hlx]

3 Likes

Is Gatsu from Berserk here? If not, can someone find out the letters to play it? link here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZa0Yh6e7dw
Thanks!

Hey everyone - not sure if I’m allowed to bump this thread or not, but I’ve noticed an increase of interest in playing the piano on Tower Unite.

I created a Steam guide a while ago that has a “sheets” section. There, I’ve listed about 13 Trellos containing tons of piano sheets, ranging in difficulties and genres. They use the same layout as the piano in TU. These are not maintained by me personally, so some of them are updated more frequently then others. But, there is enough content to last you a while.

Enjoy, and feel free to add me as well if you have any additional questions regarding TU piano as well. :blue_heart:

4 Likes

SO im really new to this but the music i run through the autoplayer (legacy and experimental) sound way off
are there like custom setting i gotta adjust?
i cant seem to find anything online about it