Photoshopped Tower Unite Screenshots Thread (more to come)

This is my first post, so I’m still trying to get the hang of things at the moment.

I was experimenting with Photoshop’s Auto-Panoramic tool and used 5 images which are meshed together to form some LSD trip for everyone to enjoy on this forum.

This is the original image without all the color effects and Content-aware fill.

15 Likes

Another one

10 Likes

Two more for the night

11 Likes

Heavy ‘La La Land’ Vibes

10 Likes

This is so cool!

1 Like

These are awesome! I did some panoramas myself some time ago by stitching 100’s of screenshots together with AutoStitch.
My first condo I made;

I didn’t do enough height on this one, was my 2nd condo build.

My Moonbase build, this one is probably my best quality.

This was my friends condo(ET), the wheat canvas statues were set to follow camera so they look strange, but cool nonetheless.

I used this website too for my first condo, lets you look around it’s pretty good but they adjust the quality down.

I zoomed in to 70 FOV when I did these and rendered them out at 8192 pixels length, so they have great quality zooming in.
These were done way before nature and tools and scaling etc too, you should try doing some condos with all the new updated stuff, they’ll look amazing. Good job!

6 Likes

Exactly, but I use 50 Fov because i like what comes out of it (seems like an Anamorphic style lens)
I Got some more from last night:

3 Likes

And another

There’s more, but the file sizes are too large.

5 Likes

I’m wondering if there’s a way to use depth of field in Tower Unite.

These are fantastic! Screenshots like these should be on the Steam store page :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks! It’s very nice to hear people enjoy what I put out there.

2 Likes

This one is my favourite, wooooowwwww

4 Likes