[OUTDATED] The Tower Unite Private Alpha Download

20+ min still no key :frowning:

Its a batch system, its gonna take a bit. I donā€™t even have a key yetā€¦

Iā€™d think Iā€™d be close to the top of the list since I donated on day 1

Its almost done downloading, but I dont have my keyā€¦ where is my KEY?! :confounded:

1 Like

yesss so close 93% done!

Idk, might be that wayā€¦

GOT MY KEY :D!! So happy

I hope I at least get my key some time tonightā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue: :cry:

1 Like

aAa

screaming internally

Just wanted to note Iā€™m not complaining or anything. Big thanks to the devs who are working hard to get the alpha out. You guys are awesome.

GOT MY KEY.

1 Like

NOOOOOOOOOO my video driver crashed T_T curse my crap computer!

okay so aparently my video driver cant handle low setings but on med it works fineā€¦

Got mine <3

Accurate representation of the game

Client runs great. Server had like 20 something people in it and I was getting around 70 fps on my GTX 970 all maxed out, not bad for what it is so far. Server was super laggy but I canā€™t actually judge that for myself yet since it could just be the host.

Was in Zakā€™s server. (~20 People at Once)

Client ran awesomely, 120+ FPS with my GTX 980. No server lag as I could tell.

Stutters when running / jetpacking (server side only). Dying resets character temporarily. Canvas easily abused forā€¦adult images. Holding right mouse button while walking prevents character from moving. Chat cutoffs way too soonā€¦like 20 characters or so in sentence. Canā€™t jump in water, so be careful or you might get stuck.

Interesting Note: If standing on a rotating platform (arcade sign), character will rotate with it, as opposed to it just rotating underneath the character.

10/10 Would Alpha Again

Side Note: Might I recommend maybe an alternative Torrent Download for future Alphas, would be nice with everyone helping each other out, and all in all get it downloaded faster. Maybe take advantage of Web Seeds for initial boost.

2 Likes

Guess Iā€™m waiting for either someone to gift me a key, a key giveaway to happen, a key cracker to appear, or wait a whole year for me to be able to buy the gameā€¦

Seriously. Isnā€™t there a possible STEAM wallet alternative to gain access to the Closed Alpha/beta?

Stilllll waitingggggā€¦

@Zak, I havenā€™t got my key (2 hours after this is posted), I checked my indiegogo and I have got the Enthusiast, are you emailing everyone individually, or is something wrong here? My Indiegogo account is this .

I locked my keys in the car
ā€¦ dang

Alright, Iā€™m gonna do you guys a solid, if you donā€™t have a key, email contact@pixeltailgames.com with the subject line ā€œSerial Number Pleaseā€ and include the email you backed the IndieGoGo with. Iā€™ll send you a key manually.

4 Likes