Old Tower Unite Frequently Asked Questions (during Indiegogo)

Not right now, and I doubt that there will ever be another way to get the perks.

nvm I fixed my problem with indiegogo. I was being stupid.

actually I have one more little question since I backed the campaign and got power gamer. how do I get my rewards

They will be sent to you via email (whichever one you used for the Indiegogo).

ok thank you very much

Does anyone know what’s going to happen with the VIP wine basket? Will it transfer over?
EDIT: Just out of curiosity (I already backed more than $20) what will happen to the rewards like the backer tag and the stack of Unit bills for the people who did not back enough to be guaranteed a copy of the game? Will the items go to their steam inventory or will they be given to the backer when they get a copy of TU?

For the named bricks in the lobby plaza, will they use our indiegogo username, steam user name, or a name of our choice? I would prefer steam so when I’m in game people can see the name on the plaza and know it’s me instead of saying, “yeah, that’s my indiegogo name”

They will email you asking you what name you want on your brick. When they will send this email I believe has yet to be determined.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO, I missed the funding by like, a month… There’s no way I can pump any more money into this project, is there? I wish I could’ve donated like 100-$150 ;_; :disappointed:

I believe you were off by like, a week, and I think your going to have to wait until Early Access unfortunately, which is scheduled to start around the Middle of 2016.

;_; really? I wanted to pop into the alpha… waaaaah.

Also, same person, changed profile.

What about Windows 10? I know it’s pretty much compatible with all 7-8.1 stuff but will it run into any errors do you think?

The alpha has run pretty well for me and im on 10, It’s too early to tell, but I think it’s safe to say it will run fine on 10

1 Like

If it makes you feel better, a decent amount of the staff at Pixel Tail have made the switch to Windows 10.
I specifically remember Zak not making the switch though.
Maybe he will soon, or has already. I don’t know.

He’s migrating to Linux afaik.

That is not correct as far I know. Zak has mentioned he is getting a Laptop set up with Linux Mint for possible Linux Builds of Tower Unite, but I haven’t heard any mention of completely moving over to Linux. I believe there is alot of day to day stuff that he himself created that would be a pain in the ass for him to completely move.

Will it have some kind of improving updates like in gmod tower? Or will it stay the same with only some bug fixes in the future?

'Cause thats the thing im worried about.

(Sry for my baad english. I’m accually german :P)

The current plan I believe is, to get the game up to a certain point for Early Access, with not ALL features implemented, then after Early Access release, gradually add the rest of the features as free content updates. Other updates and features, presumably, could be added later too, based on community feedback.

We’ll be adding new free content and features for a full year after it’s been Released (that’s after Early Access).

2 Likes