Official Tower Unite Merch Suggestion Thread

what about a slaughterday night live shirt that looks like a merch shirt from a real show like this one image

5 Likes

Oh I love this one!!

How about a t-shirt with catsacks that are themed like the different activities in the game? For example, a catsack with a putter and a golf hat , a catsack with a fishing rod, a zombie catsack.
That’s just something I’d find really neat.

1 Like

I would 100% buy this!

1 Like

A holographic catsack sticker that turns into the different catsacks when you look at it at different angles would be nice.

6 Likes

Maybe a catsack patterned shirt with all of the different catsacks that ever existed?

2 Likes

Maybe a “Sunshine day!” shirt with the cool sun on it

5 Likes

I feel like something neat could be done with the ball race concept. But the only issue is whatever avatars are controlling the ball. Mayhaps the “ballers” are flying off the background art towards the shirt? Now that im typing this it’s kinda hard to explain, if you get my point, cool, if not, oh well. I’m not an artist so I can’t really throw together a concept either lol.

2 Likes

“I opened a catsack and all I got was this lousy t-shirt”

13 Likes

Logo T-shirt will be awesome. I will definitely buy that.

5 Likes

I would like to see at least one minimal design, like just the logo and ‘Tower Unite’ text, maybe a version without the text too.
I think also one covered completely with the ‘cosmic’ effect, like the catsack and tube etc. would look fantastic.

4 Likes

I would like 2 different t-shirts for the Cats and Dogs on the Planet Panic Gamemode, both of them will have join the (Cats or Dogs) side on them and a little quote from one of the animals like,

Dogs: Let’s bark are way to victory, join the dogs side.
Cats: Hissing is the way to win, join the cats side.

1 Like

Cosmic catsack shirt

Other suggestions:

• some of those "visit scenic " shirts for various locations in the game, based on classic travel postcards & posters
    But for places like Plaza, the gamemode worlds, condos, etc
    (example)

Brand logo shirts:
Shirts bearing the brand logos of the shops found in plaza (Rob’s Imports being a good one)

Gamemode shirts:
Shirts with designs of characters & logos from the big gamemodes (Planet Panic, Little Crusaders, Ballrace, etc)

Catsack shirts:
self explanatory. Cats!

Hawaiian shirts:
Tropical-styled shirts but featuring familiar Tower Unite items, such as the Hula Doll, catsacks, beach items, and locations like the plaza beaches and default condo.

Non shirt suggestions: (putting these here for the future)
Catsack plushies and vinyl figurines (classic, silver, gold, cosmic, easter, & halloween variants)
Mugs - of various things such as catsacks, Tower Unite logo, characters & locations etc.
Posters - Catsacks (again), the TU logo & other promotional art used for the game, as well as posters of locations, businesses in-game, the plaza, & gamemode stuff
Replica trophies - As with catsacks, tiny vinyl or metal figures of the trophies. Both GMT and TU trophies.
GMT Merch - I don’t know the legality of selling merch with ‘gmod’ in the name, but if you could do merh like mentioned above (mugs, posters, figures, plushes) of things in GMT, those would be cool as well. (could sell them without the ‘gmod’ part in the name, though)

And finally…

Snaily Plush

Please for the love of catsacks everywhere I need to hug him in real life.

11 Likes

I like minimalist shirts, so a shirt the colour of a catsack, with the catsack face on it. That being mouth, eyes, ears (only pink part) and nose.

3 Likes

An old style logo with Tower Unite written on it, with the tag line “est 2009 Lobby 1” or something like that. Imagine like old motorbike t-shirts with wear shown. For context:

Maybe this but themed around one of the stores, like Rob’ s Imports?

3 Likes

TOWER UNITE MERCH
MERCH
BOTTOM TEXT

12 Likes

Whoa that’s really good

Yes, this is exactly what I was describing. I would buy this.

One serious suggestion that I would like would be like a Gorillaz Demon Days styled design with four different Little Crusader knights in it

5 Likes

Talking of LC, I’d love a t-shirt with the knights crawling on the Dragon while it’s roaring. I just picture this being adorable.

2 Likes