Official Tower Unite Easter Egg Thread!

Everyone i have discovered that Rob isn’t actually a man, that is just a disguise.

If you go to his store and check his phone to see where he currently is you will see that it says “Gone Fishing”

I remembered that we have a new store called “Gone Fishing” so i decided to go there to meet him,
when i got to the store the only guy there was a fish with a wizard hat.

Rob is obviously a magical floating fish that uses spells to take the form of a human so that he can sell us random knick knacks and Bruray players.

23 Likes

yeah but the new store is called " Gone Fishin’ " not “Gone Fishing”
plus the store is new, it had existed prior when rob had his location set to “Gone Fishing”
your theory is busted!

7 Likes

Bob’s Imports

2 Likes

But you’re forgetting that the end of the store’s name is spelled the exact way Rob normally speaks as seen in the picture where his phone is.
And same as Rob the fish wants you to come back to their store as soon as possible.
Plus the fish is holding a fishing rod like it’s trying to fish something which is what Rob went to do.

Huzzah theory unbusted!

1 Like

but hes a phone

6 Likes

We might see him stranded on an Island

I find that hard to believe considering he could just convince some random passing sailor to sell him his boat for a Bruray player.
And then he would just sail back like nothing has happened

2 Likes

The large aquarium has Spongebob’s and Squidward’s houses in it (also there’s a pink starfish on the ground which I’m assuming is supposed to be Patrick).

19 Likes

While messing around with my catches i noticed that the targeting picture on the nuke button shows the the old lobby as the selected target.

It turns out that you’re actually nuking the old plaza

35 Likes

i called it

If you’re very, very small, you can fit inside the garbage cans in the lobby:

14 Likes

@theuhie Oh great! Now I can throw myself in the trash where I belong lol.

9 Likes

Found this cat (presumably mac’s) behind one of the trees in front of the seasons store

11 Likes

this was posted a couple times before

but you gotta agree, it is cute.

14 Likes

Inside the original Snowman is the texture for the Ballion Ball located on the hat

its probably because its from gmt ;/

17 Likes

opened the model in gmod and it’s true

8 Likes

Hell yeah.

12 Likes

The Old Theater Projector has the thumbnail to the video on the reel

36 Likes

Damn that is cool

1 Like