Official Tower Unite Easter Egg Thread!

is that… really true?

there are other birbs that aren’t birb?

I found this candy bucket in my GMod for some reason

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL MY SHED. Why does the forums not accept this as a complete sentance?

Found some hidden messages when reversing some halloween whispering sounds

22 Likes

“The catsacks are scheming, don’t trust them”

10 Likes

Just linking some other “easter egg-y” threads to check out. You know, so all the easter eggs and references are (kinda) in the same place.

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Sometimes, just because I hate myself, I explore the TU Steam Community Disscussions. It’s usually not worth it, but recently, I found this juicy thread.
This part is especially interesting:

You know what to do.

17 Likes

As for the “whispering sounds” @Bumpy226 reported, you can run into them in-game by “talking” to an eyeball.

14 Likes
4 Likes

Oh yeah, does my new favorite plaza location count?

6 Likes

found this on the PBB End Table Capped’s leg

6 Likes

Nice find.
You may have found it first because you may also be the first to actually buy that thing.

20 Likes

What is it?

I think it’s suppose to look like a G.
To me it looks more like a compressed version of a dungeon key from ROTMG.

Reference to Narnia in GMT’s Lobby 1?

15 Likes

oh man, that brings me back to the old lobby one days, when i overestimated my magnum skills and lost all my money… good times.

Also, the secret vent is now open (nothing new in the hallway under it though) and the bench/trashcan combo under the map was removed.

5 Likes

Yeah I noticed this right before Halloween when I was decorating a kids room in my Halloween condo.

I reckon there’s something to be discovered, but no idea what or if its even ready in the game yet.