October 2022 Condo Contest (Halloween)

Greetings! I present to you my condo to participate in the 2022 halloween contest: HORROR TOWERS! This is a walkthrough horror house / scare maze similar to the ones you see in amusement parks. My steam profile is Steam Community :: TheGreenKing and this is Horror Towers 2022!

Summary of the content you are about to read: Scare Maze with working preshow, the attraction contains a slide with the possibility of using the stairs instead of the slide, Sounds and visual effects of various kinds, Backstage with emergency exits, Scare Actors system and Gift Shop at the exit.

Horror Towers is a temporary Scare Maze, which means that it was built inside a building as if it were temporary.

In the parking lot that temporarily holds this event we find the ticket office (which is a camouflaged truck) and a stand for a souvenir screenshot

But now it’s time to step into the attraction!
This is the entrance

This is the external queue

And this is the waiting room for the pre-show!

Yes, I have a working Pre-show where in explaining to you what rules you have to keep inside the attraction, I simulate a working elevator! (try to believe, at the end of the post there are some info about it)

One of the first rooms of the attraction: the corridor

The corridor leads us to the dungeons!

Passing between pipes and fake electric cables …

…We arrive at one of the most well received rooms: The flooded room!

Our journey continues in the sewer pipes, and then continues underground in a small secret cemetery

… and in doing so we end up in some kind of abandoned subway!
One of the largest rooms in the attraction

Upon exiting the subway we discover that not only was it abandoned but that the whole city was defending itself from an apocalypse (this explains why so many beds and mattresses in the subway …)

Trying to escape, we run into really narrow alleys!
(wide enough to pass in single file though).
Will you and your group be able to escape through this maze of streets?

If the answer is yes, you will find yourself going down a slide (or down stairs for the less brave) ending up in someone’s basement …

Where people once worshiped a mysterious portal (man, we also added people … or at least what they are now)

Will you be brave enough to enter the mysterious tunnel of flesh?

The next picture are covered because they show the ending, if you are going to experience the attraction yourself I advise you not to look at it!

After all the signs scattered around the attraction you still haven’t figured out where you were? (The groups come out through a door inside the television that accompanied them throughout the journey, being that each room has a television like this)

But it doesn’t stop there! If you enjoyed the attraction, maybe you could buy a souvenir at the Gift Shop on the way out

Plus, if you liked it enough to want to work as a Scare Actor or Entrance Controller, you can! This is thanks to the backstage system that includes the room to prepare the Scare Actors, the stations for the scare actors and the emergency exits of the Scare Maze!

How can I see it in person?

I inform you that Horror Towers 2022, barring mishaps, will be open to the public at times that I still do not know between October 30th and November 1st, and then you may find it available in reduced form also in the following days!

I thank everyone who emotionally supported me during the construction :slight_smile:

7 Likes