My plaza exp has been reset

My milestone was at Miniature Ferris Wheel, now the icons are all greyed out, and the exps were going to get the Firework Launcher. I had encountered a connection problem in plaza that I can’t buy items successfully, then I noticed the bottom exp bar up and the reset issue.
Plaza Progress
Plaza Milestone

1 Like

Your EXP may have been reset by a developer on purpose due to exploits you may have used.

3 Likes

This is where the fun begins…

3 Likes

Were you using any automated programs to play the game/make inputs for you?

1 Like

Let’s not start off immediately although he could be assuming hes exploiting, let’s wait for mac or someone who makes bans to see if theres history of kamic getting resetted

4 Likes

Thanks for all concern. Cheating is no fun and I know it will lead to the bad result such as exp reset and rewards loss. For my issue, everything is fine except the plaza exp, and my plaza milestone rewards are still there.

1 Like

Hi, devs, I am still looking forward to the solution. Can anyone help me please?

Hey I’m having the same issue as you. I was around 400k for plaza XP since I had recently gotten the player glow milestone. Even my condo xp got nuked for whatever reason. Still have the rewards as well.

I’ve contacted the devs a while ago but no response. Hopefully they can look into this.

Ah, I am not alone. It’s sad to see you get both plaza and condo issues. Hopefully the problems can be fixed.

So still no any response from the devs yet.

You know what? I sent 3 copies of TU to my friends as giveaways. Fortunately they don’t meet the weird Exp issues.

I don’t mind to start from scratch in Plaza since I am playing it frequently, but at least give me a response even if the answer is “no solution” would be fine for me. Please let me know you cared it once.

If so, I won’t make the same support request when I get another EXP problem in the future. Hopefully no one would encounter the same issue like Desert_Dan and me.

I thought Caboose messaged you, but it just have slipped through somewhere. He’s currently on break and will be back on Wednesday. From what I remember we looked at your account history and found no one reset your EXP. I can restore your EXP tomorrow.

3 Likes

It’s great to see the helpful answer, thank you.
And please check the history for Desert_Dan, he needs the help too.
All the best.

1 Like

Well, I don’t wanna be annoying, but I still didn’t get the EXP back.

4 Likes

This is getting pretty silly at this point.

Idk man I’m still without help

1 Like

@Kamic Sorry for the delay, I was on vacation and am currently getting over a cold.

I’ve set your stats to where your items were, so since the Ferris Wheel was in your inventory, your plaza stats have been set to 565,500.

3 Likes

@Caboose700 Hi, it possible you could look into my situation as well please?

1 Like

@Desert_Dan Your Plaza EXP has been set to 400,500.

4 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Yeah! Confirmed. Have a speedy recovery :hugs:

1 Like