My Level for Plaza reset

For some reason, I logged on today and for some reason, my plaza levels got reset. It makes no sense that I’m at Rank 0 when my Cashino is at Rank 25. Is there any way to fix this? I would like to know

20190412192211_1|690x38820190412192213_1|690x388

Edit: Before you go ahead and say “Oh, you cheated, and now you have to face the consequences.” I know I do. I’m doing so as you read this. So please, let a man live in peace, knowingly accept what he’s done to deserve it.

1 Like

Your Plaza Stats were wiped after verified reports of Macro use. We do not tolerate using Macros.

7 Likes

Sorry about that. It wasn’t a macro either, more of a hyper key. I have to hold it in for it to have effect, but now I know better.

13 Likes

I know I cheated, but I did actually improve as a person. I’m growing out of it. I get that shortcuts should not be taken as they give you nothing but a hollow feeling inside. I never experienced any victory, and probably never will. I’ll perfectly accept that people will look down on me for having cheated, and I’ll accept that, as I deserve it. Take it from a fellow man and realise, just because I fucked up once, I won’t do it again as I’ll take what I’ve learned, and move on.

1 Like

That twiiter post is actually a meme I think, someone made it in response to some game journalist using a slow down cheat to beat the final boss of Sekiro. I wouldn’t take it seriously.

2 Likes

Really? Huh. You know, I didn’t even know that was a thing. I’m not really following any game journalists since I think they’re not even that good at games. I mean, they say that hard games need an easy mode, when they should just realise that in order to get good at a game, you need to get your ass kicked until you get better at it. That’s why I always start on the hardest difficulty in any game that has a difficulty selection.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.