Missing Textures on .dae file(Blender2.8)

Hi, there!

I’m a beginner who started using Blender 2.8 from the day before yesterday. I’m sorry I’m using a translator.

I rigged the bones with reference to the official guide to use the model distributed in other games with Tower Unite, but the texture is not reflected when I output it as a dae file. Does anyone know a solution?

●This is the distribution location for the model you want to port. After importing the model with fbx, I applied the enclosed texture.
In shading mode, the base color, specular, radiation, and normal map colors have been adapted for each part.
https://www.warframe.com/steamworkshop/help/index.php?page=content-files-and-examples

●This is the video I referred to.

Probably the version is different. I set the texture that applies to the material to tga by referring to the comment, and specified the path of the image file with shading, but it was not reflected.

●Textures are displayed normally on the preview screen of dae files on Mac.
I also referred to guides such as UV development and then dae output, but I don’t even know if UV development was necessary because there are only the following options for output.

●And I found a thread on this forum that asked exactly the same question before. I’m not good at English, so I borrowed the title of this thread.

My symptoms are almost the same, but did not know what to do operation for Blender’s UI is different.

(Also, I really wish I could do this, but I would like to know in detail how to color textures that are now black and white.)

Hi there.
It’s been a while since this post, but I was able to solve the problem with the help of a very kind person.
I seem to have had this problem when reading only dae files without selecting copy when doing dae output from Blender. I apologize to you for a fuss over.
Thank you for your polite teaching.

However, when I try to upload the finished model to the workshop, I sometimes get annoyed by such warnings …
My model should have the number of vertices and file size below the default numbers. Under what circumstances does this error appear?

The error is because the thumbnail image (the image that would appear in the Steam Workshop browser, not the model) has a file size that is too large. You can easily fix this problem by reducing the image resolution in an image editor.

Thank you for your reply.
At this time, I was wondering, and as a result of trying various things such as reducing the workshop icon to a small size and making it a jpg, it did not work, but as a result of changing to another image after a while, I was able to upload it!!

Thank you very much!