Minor Laser Tag Improvements

I’ve seen several posts about every nitpick people have with laser tag, but this post is just here to suggest minor things that can improve it without a total overhaul / numerous bug fixes:

1. Hitmarkers
As of now, the only way to tell if you hit somebody is by the little sound it plays. However, if someone has the game muted or the sound bugs out for some reason, it ends up just becoming a blind spam hoping that you’re hitting. Some sort of visual feedback like a little dot or x that displays on the screen when you hit someone would be nice.

2. Getting Hit Angle Display
Most FPS games these days, have these little HUD elements that display when you get shot. Like if you’re getting hit from behind, the little display would show at the bottom of the screen. This would be good for indicating where enemies are so you don’t get confused.

3. Show Ammo in Clip NEVERMIND
At the bottom where it shows you have 140 ammo or whatever, it should also say how much you have in your clip so that you know when you should manually reload.
Turns out the ammo section was the clip and you had unlimited ammo.

OMG I NEED #2!!!

Body seems unclear. Is it a full sentence?

Body seems unclear. Is it a full sentence?

What do you mean?

For point 3 I’m pretty sure 150 is the full clip size and you have unlimited ammo to refill from.

1 Like

1 and 2 are absolutely needed.

I also was thinking about an autorun thing because everyone’s already running with shift the whole game.

That’s what the forum sometimes tells you when preventing you from replying

If you don’t type enough, the forums prevent you from posting that message and those sentences pop up so I did it to have enough “typing”.

3 is unnecessary. That is your clip. When you reload, it goes back to 150.

Ah I see, thanks for letting me know. I’ll edit that out of the post then.

1 Like