Minigolf and Accelerate Upgrades for maximum violence

As the name suggests, I want to crank the metalness of Minigolf and Accelerate up to 11. I don’t want to frolic in the flowers, I want to carve through my enemies with a chainsaw.

Simply put, my perchant for blood and death and mental sanity aside, I wanted to suggest some upgrades and Mutators for Minigolf and Accelerate.

First, the Upgrades.

For Minigolf:

TRAILS:

Hellish runes: glowing arcane symbols that float off the ball as it moves

Blood: Simple one. The ball leaves a trail of blood as it moves.

BALLS:

Demon’s Eye: Resembles the eye of Sauron. Always faces the camera.

Brain Ball: It’s a ball with the brain texture. Very thoughtful.

Skull ball: like the Skull Bowling ball, except it’s a golfball.

Flaming meteor: A burning chunk of space rock to usher in the apocalypse.

HIO effects:

Bloodbath: Ball explodes into a shower of blood with a scream, perfectly violent.

Hell Portal: a firey portal appears, with a familiar demon’s Eye peering through before closing.

Nuke: Ball explodes into a mushroom cloud upon hitting the HIO, rather than flying upwards.

For Accelerate:

Mutator: Apocalypse Racing USA (tentative name)*

This mutator replaces some of the items with similarly functional ones. The regular Bowling Ball is replaced with the saw blade, Kalleria is replaced with the survivor shield, and some new items, such as a laser cannon or deployable TNT are added. Players all have a health bar, and the more they get hit, the more it goes down. When your health hits Zero, you die (Your Kart Explodes and your flaming corpse is tossed out onto the track) and don’t respawn until the next lap has begun. Victory is determined by who has the most kills before time runs out.

Oh and also there’s Zombies everywhere so try not to sit in one place.

There’s a cool megathread for these!

Rip I couldn’t find it. Merge it for me would ya?

I don’t think regulars can do that (unless I can and I’m stupid), a dev probably could though

A post was merged into an existing topic: Upgrade suggestions megathread!