Mic spam

even Misty, Neku, The Lich, Chocolatez, Clippy, Solid Snake and a lot of other people use the mic as a form of entertainment, people don’t report it because they enjoy it, in my opinion the rule should be: Don’t use the mic to annoy others in any way.

If a comment violates the rules, I flag it.
If a thread is in the wrong category, I move it.
I try to do my best to help out the forum.

You even state earlier in your posts that you think they won’t listen to me, am I really that bad for trying to enforce a rule? I haven’t even reported anyone yet, all I did was ask if it’s okay to report people.

i understand and this gave me newfound respect for you, but next time when you see someone micspam, just look if they’re having fun or if they’re annoying people, because i’m a bit pissed by people who shout SPAAM whenever someone does any form of micspam, but thanks for being so nice

I wouldn’t want to report anyone who doesn’t break rules like the people you mentioned [quote=“Link, post:41, topic:1885”]
Misty, Neku, The Lich, Chocolatez, Clippy, Solid Snake
[/quote], I think I just caused a misunderstanding. Thanks for the kind words though

maybe the mute button could be easier to find, so people can just mute the spammers

1 Like

Where do you think it should be?

This is so easily avoidable.
A MUTE button is in the game for a reason.
I just don’t see how this is now being enforced when honestly everyone is doing it.
I’m happy I backed TU just for this reason.
Two examples of Micspamming used for good and mac had no problem with it

Continuing the discussion from Introducing: The Gluten Squad:

sorry to bring you into this zak :smile:

If you see someone breaking the rules, feel free to report them

how are you not understanding what I’m saying?

1 Like

I thought I understood.

If you see everyone breaking the rules, why don’t you report them?

Can you explain to me what I don’t understand?

It’s because he doesn’t find certain type of mac spam annoying.
But by all means, if someone is mic spamming, report them. They should know better, imo. It’s right there in the list of rules that you pass by every time you join the lobby.
I’d rather people be punished for their mistakes and learn rather than let free. No one should try making an analogy from that, you’ll look dumb.

Oh thanks for the help, I understand now :slight_smile:

It’s a grey area, I asked about the same thing on another thread. (See the quote from Zak above.)

If it’s annoying you, ask them to stop, if they don’t, report them.

Here’s the final say on this.

Don’t micspam. If you micspam music, it’s against the rules and you’ll be subject to ban. Use the condo or the nightclub to share music.

There is no grey area - don’t micspam.

1 Like