Welcome to the Monthly Decoration Contest! All you have to do is build a condo or an area of your condo around the given theme. Near the end of the month, a poll will be posted for everyone to vote with.
December 2016 Theme: Santa’s Workshop
With so many good children, it can be difficult mass producing enough toys. This problem isn’t made any easier by the fact that the coal (which could have been used as a power source) needs to be shipped to the naughty ones. Due to the demand, Santa had to do a bit of outsourcing and you’ve been recruited to the team.
Show us your place in the process, whether your condo’s a makeshift product crafting facility, toy testing grounds, or some other aspect in the production pipeline! Suggested by @ScrungoBungus!
All entries should be submitted here by the end of the 21st of December, Central Standard Time.
- Honour and the right to brag!
- I dunno, I guess you can have one of your submission photos on a wall in my condo?
- Feel free to ask questions, give suggestions, or otherwise discuss the competition here!
- To submit, post all relevant info in the submission thread!
- One submission per person, one creation per person! Show us your best! Remember, you have until the deadline to edit your submission however you want.
- Your submission can include anything: photos, videos, text descriptions, and anything else you can stick in the post!
- You must have at least one photo or video. You need to show what you’ve built.
- This should be something you made. While I can’t reliably get everyone to prove they made their submissions, I ask that everyone be honest. This is meant to be a fun competition, after all!
- You can build an entire condo, an area of your condo, or even something in the item playground. As long as you’ve built something around the theme, it’s fine to submit!
- Remember, you can back up and reset your condo with the C menu!
After the submissions are closed, I will create a poll that lets you rate each submission from 1 to 10 as well as leave comments if you so choose. If you made a submission, you can still vote (give yourself a 10)! Remember to judge based on the whole submission.
Good luck, and have fun!