Make an "opted out" label for servers instead of forcing opting in for everyone

I thought I said above I don’t defend them and their ban from opted in servers is fair

1 Like

can we nuke this thread already please

4 Likes

No I met him in the exact server he sent the material in.

1 Like

Then why do you care?

Why are you doing this.

Do something else.

1 Like

Because I want to be able to be able to meet banned players if it doesn’t harm anyone? It doesn’t just relate to that scandalous guy; that comes down to practically anyone I may meet. I just want to decide for myself what kind of people they are, and meeting them in the game is possible without harming others’ safety

1 Like

Tower Unite isn’t the place for racists, sexists, predators, etc to hang out. allowing you to opt out of bans allows these people to have a safe place in Tower Unite which they very much do not deserve

16 Likes

Too bad, you got your answer from everybody.

This is not a game where you can do that.

You can either leave, or accept that fact.

8 Likes

nobody agrees with you

6 Likes

You outnumbered 99% to 1%

1 Like

Someone Lock the Thread

4 Likes

@loley

8 Likes

I’m on my way.

7 Likes

too bad.
yeah you are right guys, I’m outnumbered. And even more than that; if you and the majority want it this way, it’s up to you have it, because I wouldn’t want to force this game to have something majority doesn’t want to.
But…
At least I tried to make a point. To defend it. Lots of people seemed like ignoring everything I wrote in the thread originally, and in the end it came down to something I wrote in FAQ pt4 honestly.
I also saw a couple (or just one) actually thought out comments, about game’s overall prestige stuff. Which is true, it might make a bad job to make this game be talked about as “the game with rasists/transphobes/etc”.
But yet, I personally just feel wrong with the fact that noone has right to actually host an unsafe space with warning about it being unsafe in order to make more people to get what they want while everyone would be happy.

1 Like

what

2 Likes

the thing you’ve been able to do this whole time? opt out if you’re brave enough to meet the bad peeps

1 Like

this is not a thing about being brave, it’s about making sure those people do not harm anyone else.

do you even hear yourself? you surely are reading what you’re typing right?

1 Like

yes

1 Like

all you’ve done with this thread is make people realize why the opt out button should be removed lmao

6 Likes

alright, if they want that then that’s their right

that is not a right

5 Likes