Loss of Rank, Achievements. Still Have Milestone Rewards

Being a semi-frequent player and early “adopter” of Tower Unite, I’ve gained a lot of experience over certain game modes. After not playing TU for maybe a month and a half, I login only to find that all of my achievements and ranks game-wide have been reset. I still retain the tickets, currency, and purchased and/or rewarded cosmetic items.

For example, I have all milestone rewards for Minigolf, being well over Rank 100, but according to the
Collection Book, I have “0xp”. The issue only worsens because I had played a round of Minigolf only after finding out the experience was reset. I closed the game, and reset to confirm the issue only to find that the experience earned from that round was lost too.

I wasn’t sure where to post this, but I figured the PixelTail Games forum would be the easiest and most direct way to reach out about this. Any help is greatly appreciated because I’m pretty disappointed.

If you send me a PM on the Forums with a link to your Steam Account I can look into this.

1 Like

Gladly, thanks for the prompt response!

Moved to Support