Losing halloween quest progress

My game has crashed twice during the event in the plaza and have lost all my jack-o-lantern quest progress which is very frustrating when nearly completing it on the second attempt. Is there anything i can do other than regrab all 129 i had?

edit: this isn’t that big of a deal as half an hour later i’ve made as much progress back, but it’s very frustrating and i wish it saved progress a bit more often?

edit2: crashed again, second time it happened had no crash reporter but first and third time did so i have put them through but only realised after sending the third i forgot to put notes about the crash however they are seemingly random as all i was doing was flying low to the ground

I’m having the exact same issue.

First time I crashed, I had to re-find the pup, and find all the bones again.

Second crash, I was up to 126 jack-o-lantern finds, found the pup again (have the achievement), collected all the bones again (have the achievement), found the treasure chest (have the achievement), collected many remains of the damned and lost it all after logging back in.

Not sure why this keeps happening but also hope there is some thing I or the developers can do to assist me instead of having to taking another 2 hours of my day to re-collect everything.

Very inconvenient.

1 Like

We’ve reworked our quest saving progress system in the next hot fix that directly addresses this issue. https://trello.com/c/wLzCiR99/542-update-01211

2 Likes