Locked out of certain Halloween Achievements

I collected all 10 bone piles and the hidden treasure while achievements were not working, and now that the achievements are working fine for me, I can’t pick up the bones or the treasure chest to trigger the achievement, as I’ve already gotten them. Is there some way I can get the achievements activated?

steam is having issues which causes achievements to not save correctly.

you can reset progress on achievements like the bones and hidden treasure by going to settings > game/hud > misc > reset all plaza trackers, for when achievements begin to work properly again

1 Like
  1. This is not a steam issue, steam API hasn’t actually had issues for ~72 hours (since the weekly Tuesday maintenance) and the achievements are now not unlockable in-game because I can’t make the items trigger again.

2. I don’t want to reset ALL plaza trackers, because then that’d reset all of my other progress (7 days in plaza, walking, jumping, etc)… a dev could just unlock the achievements for me. If they need some sort of proof I can try to somehow provide that but I’m not resetting all of my trackers.

it is a steam issue. you can read up more on it here: https://towerunite.statuspage.io/

resetting plaza trackers doesnt reset any achievements’ progress, as far as i know. it only resets interactable objects such as the 10 plushies, 131 pumpkins, 10 bones, etc.

1 Like