Lobby One Community Condo

[ul][li]A new checklist named “Checklist” has been added to the card.[/li][li]The checklist “Progress” has been removed from the card.[/li][/ul]

[ul][li]A new checklist named “Map Art” has been added to the card.[/li][li]The checklist “Checklist” has been renamed to “Map Backbone”.[/li][li]“Condo hub area map design” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][li]“Ports area map design” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][li]“Outdoor area map design” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][li]“Plaza area map design” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

[ul][li]“Outdoor forest area art” has been checked off on the “Map Art” checklist.[/li][li]“Ports hall art” has been checked off on the “Map Art” checklist.[/li][li]“Condo hub art” has been checked off on the “Map Art” checklist.[/li][li]“Plaza art” has been checked off on the “Map Art” checklist.[/li][/ul]

[ul][li]“Outdoor pool area art” has been checked off on the “Map Art” checklist.[/li][li]“Teleporter logic” has been checked off on the “Final Work” checklist.[/li][/ul]

Well that’s new!

Woo, the moon’s back!

OwO whats this?

absolutely not

No freaking way! I can’t wait! But not only am I so excited to see this. It also makes me cry for the old days. And I mean OLD days. Back in Lobby one with that one achievement were some kind fellow would show you the path and then you would take a cannonball into the fountain most likely scaring the crap out of some bird taking a drink. Or the weird events in the shopping center. Like chainsaws and snowballs. Or the small but fun arcade. But Tower Unite brings that back. But none the less I will miss the old days. Hopefully there are some people out there left from Lobby One.

Yeah, i’m still hyped for this, i really wonder if it will feel like gmt in there

will we get advanced fish AI back

[ul][li]“Exterior skybox art” has been checked off on the “Map Art” checklist.[/li][li]“Outdoor cabin art” has been checked off on the “Map Art” checklist.[/li][/ul]

hell yeah

Wait… This has been moved to upcoming maps!
Does this mean it’s not being worked on anymore for now or does it mean it’s almost done?

That should mean it’s almost done. If it was not being worked on anymore, I assume it’d be moved to one of the planned lists

It’s almost done. She’s currently on break, but she’ll be back on it very soon.

Cool! Also, will each suite in the L1 condo have the vent?

I’m going to assume they won’t

OK thanks

I decided to remove the vents from this map, and keep the vent secret room unique to the standalone suite condo.