Let's take a little trip to the past

Back in 2014, there were many teasers of Lobby 2 for GMTower. I will have all of these in order here:

In addition to this, if you have anything that’s related to GMTower that were either funny or creepy, post them here!

3 Likes

Here is a video that was made by Massaki not sure if its their youtube channel or not but here it is regardless.

1 Like

GMod Tower April Fools

1 Like

i like how the gmc counter just says ggggggg

1 Like

also i found another april fools video for source karts

1 Like

this is actually the best video I have ever seen

1 Like

More stuff relating to april fools and GMT in general

3 Likes

Notice: In October 2013 there was a little prank done by the developers. What’s scary about this video is that if you look down at the live chat, you’ll see scary messages. I don’t know if these are real or if they we’re as much of a prank as this whole thing was, but it’s still scary. Remember…

look at the bottom of the video…

3 Likes

This was for the streamer event I think which never happened

Wasn’t the streamer in 2014? (when it was planned but never happened)

1 Like
1 Like

The video was uploaded in 2013 they probably planned it for the summer of events 14

Maybe, i don’t know much about it though, probably because The Streamer never happened.

1 Like

I think there is an entire post about the streamer event on the forums

EDIT: woop there it is An Apology in regards to The Streamer

in relation to the streamer, i would like to see something like that happen in tu.

A bunch of Idlescreens I would seriously love for these to come back if they are possible to do

3 Likes

me too

1 Like

The title of the videos do like 100% of the explaining lol

I was a bit late to the party with GMT, so I never got to experience it firsthand. I’ve been huge into TU when I got it, and I can’t emphasize enough how much I love this game. I will say though that when looking back at GMT videos, there is something there that feels missing from TU. But that is not a condemnation. I think it is simply PixelTail taking their time to bring that feeling back, but even better, and I have no doubt that will happen over time.

can any developers confirm or deny that this is real? its creepy asf though.

1 Like