Let's take a little trip to the past

I have thought about making a few idlescreens for people to use in their own condos rather for use in the official servers.

Nice to see you guys are still enjoying some of my videos though, I’ve been toying with the idea of replicating some of the older ones within Tower Unite.

I’m still going to be making my own unofficial videos for Tower Unite as I do enjoy it. Unfortunately as I am much older than when I was when I was doing the videos for PixelTail and have a job and other priorities, I wouldn’t possibly have the time to commit to working on extremely polished and high quality official videos and promotional work for the guys. It’s still a period in my life I look back fondly on, as it was the first time I felt like I could provide content that people actually enjoyed, so it’s extremely gratifying and warming to know people still remember even the little things like the Idlescreens and such. I am indebited to Mac and the boys for giving me the platform to develop skills that I would later take on into a career.

Here’s my latest “Summer Fun” TU video in which I tried to recapture the same stylings and aesthetic of the videos I made for GMTower. Prior to this there had been a period where I hadn’t used Premiere in a while for video game related stuff, so excuse the roughness of it.

As for the “Haunted Suite Easter Egg video”, the ownership of that video is totally still up for debate. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

The comments and ratings were disabled on that video because most of us realized that it’s fake. The one thing that gives it away is how there is not a single player around him in the plaza, and I think the inventory menu seen in the video is from an ancient HUD that was changed about 6 years ago.
It is quite well made though.

1 Like

That video is beautiful! I want to see another one of those in the same style, but have something creepy at the end, like The Streamer teaser from the Summer Of Events '14 trailer.

1 Like