It’s time for another Condo Contest. The objective for this contest is to make an area for a media player!
Whether it’s a drive-in, a cozy living room, a theater, or a TV floating in space- your entry just needs to be a cool spot to hang out and use a media player.
The deadline to submit entries is July 10th, 2022 at 11:59 PM CT.
- 1st Place - 2,000,000 Units
- 2nd Place - 1,000,000 Units
- 3rd Place - 750,000 Units
- 4th Place - 500,000 Units
- 5th Place - 300,000 Units
Note: Participation prizes (100k) may be rewarded to participants when we’re happy with the quality of entries, along with other bonuses for close contenders.
Prize amounts / Places may be raised depending on the types/amounts of entries.
- Must post at least 3 pictures of your Condo. (Send me a PM if you’re having issues with posting.)
- Focus your pictures on the area relevant to the contest.
- Must be appropriate content (no nudity, hate speech, etc.)
- Only make 1 submission post.
- You can update your post until the deadline.
- Must be something new - don’t submit something you started before this post was made. (You can build/make additions in a pre-existing Condo, though.)
- Try to only submit WIP builds towards the end of the contest, if you want to submit something you aren’t able to finish before the deadline.
- If you won first place in the previous month’s contest and decide to enter this contest, you will still get a participation prize, but you cannot get a winning placement (1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.) again until the next contest.
- Post at least 3 screenshots of your Condo as a reply to this thread as your entry to the contest. If you can’t upload images here, use an external image hosting service such as Imgur to embed the images here. (And, again, send me a message if you’re having further issues posting pictures.)
- Include your Steam ID in the submission, so we can award you the Units if you win! (If you aren’t sure how to send your Steam64 ID, just link to your Steam Profile in your submission post.)
How to Submit: CO-OP CONDO PARTICIPANTS:
Tower Unite now allows for Co-Op building in condos, and, since that is the case, we have some rules for submitting a Condo built with others.
You can go about submitting builds from Co-Op condos in two ways:
1. Everyone who participated in the build gets credit
An Example: Person A opens their condo for Person B and C to help them build a Haunted House. Person A builds the structure, and Person B and C help them decorate it. They all like how it came out as a whole, and want to submit it to the contest together.
- If you submit this way, the owner of the Condo should make a post with pictures of the whole build.
- Include the usernames and Steam IDs of everyone who participated.
- If the entry wins, the prize will be divided equally amongst the participants.
- Participation prizes will also be divided equally amongst participants, if applicable.
2. One person takes credit for their part of a larger build
An Example: Person A opens their Condo for Person B to help build a Haunted House in. Person A builds a cool maze next to the house, while Person B decorates a bunch of rooms on their own. Both want to submit their parts of the build separately.
- If you submit this way, post pictures of the part of the Condo that you built.
- Include your Steam ID.
- If the entry wins, you will get the full prize.
After the deadline has passed, the submissions are judged by community voting, which I will post a link to in the responses to this thread once I finish setting it up.
Have fun, and if you need help with anything about the contest, let me know in this thread or in a private message!