June/July 2022 Condo Contest (Media Player Area)

Here is my Suite. I’ve sectioned off an area of the condo to make room for a smaller, cozy media-viewing room. Inside, there are seven seats on the couch. All of which have good views for the TV. I’ve added glowing signs to the surrounding areas and decorations on the desk (some models are my own, some are public).

Making a cozy, smaller area was a challenge but I feel like it’s made me focus on the smaller details a lot more. I think that’s neat. It’s not done yet, and I still have a lot of stuff to do!

The Master Of Destruction
Steam Profile: Steam Community :: The Master Of Destruction

6 Likes

Our new High-Rise tower south of Downtown is so luxurious it should be considered -Breakin’ the law-

The Rooftop hangout has everything for your entertainment needs! Hockey, Dancing, Hot tubs, Live Music, a Bar, and even a Full size Theater Screen!

Reserve your spot in our new tower overlooking the city today!

:heartbeat: Steam Community :: Cannibal_Cajun

7 Likes

This is all in the basement of the house condo, shows walking into the media room and a little concession stand before hand with a bonus glimpse of the arcade room that is right next to the media room so I thought id show it of it aswell

Steam ID: 76561198333964015

5 Likes

a lot of people tell me its cozy so here
i made some edits since last time, such as adding the Physical media on a shelf besides the sofa
the name’s hauntedPainter, heres my Steam id: 76561198150718040

6 Likes

Just started condo building very recently, but I inevitably decided to share my first build. Using the art condo I was able to implement a Rhythm Heaven theme which contains a lot of references from the games. I hope you guys like it!

Steam ID : 76561198142792899

3 Likes

Welcome to the bathroom, a compact media viewing room with excellent diversity.

The home theater section features a high power PC capable of flawless playback of Age of Empires 2 and Quake 3 demos, all while residing in the comfort of the pillow-toilet or high mobility wheelchair.

Sometimes you need something to take the edge off, hence why the bathroom comes with a fully stocked bar with dim atmospheric lighting courtesy of the dead guy’s skull we put a candle on.

We all need a taste of nature at some point. Kick back on the bench and bask in the humidity of the bathtub, the warm lighting of the inexplicable street lamp, and our little nature friends: flies and moths.

We hope you enjoyed the tour of the bathroom! Remember, we’re off to the left of the mysterious hallway that sends you in circles.

5 Likes

Me (Steam Community :: ✰ Zard ✰) and my friend Toefat (Steam Community :: ✯TOEFAT✯) had worked on the design for the Orchid Airport!

Orchid Airport offers a world-class experience for its travelers to appreciate nature within inside and outside our Arrival/Departure Terminal. Not only that but we have media players that cater to our guests to watch whatever they want or any other ways that can serve as a hangout via Youtube.
These are our screenshots:
Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

1 TV at the Garden
Picture 4

3 Huge TVs at the Departure Area
Picture 5

Picture 6

Picture 7

4 TVs at the Arrival Area
Picture 8

3 PCs within the check-in counter
Picture 9

Picture 10

Thank you!

5 Likes

Steam ID: 76561198013479566
Steam Link Profile: Fire Steam Profile

Welcome to the CyberPunk Lofi Chill Retreat. Take off your shoes, make yourself a hot chocolate and listen to the rain as you rest your soul in this peaceful and relaxing Sci-Fi environment.

1st floor: The room

Basement: The club

3rd floor: The attic

4 Likes

Just a simple vibe area with a collection of fun songs and music videos, what better place to hang out than where it’s most cozy! Always adding more and more to make it a safer space!

Steam ID: 76561198112185040

3 Likes

Simple media player room, wanted something compact and comfortable, while also being aesthetically pleasing without taking too much focus from the media player. Took me a bit to figure out what I wanted for the room, but I think I like how it turned out.

Steam ID: 76561198008155043

4 Likes

Grotto - Amplitude Projekt (nightclub)

SteamID: 76561198033673156

Underground Entryway to Cavern
Includes staffed reception area and access to bathrooms.

Dance-floor and Bar Area
Fully equipped stage with instruments.
Multiple laser projectors and video projector mounted on ceiling rails.
DJ Booth with full setup and large media screen.

Upstairs VIP Area
Includes Personal Mini-Bar.

Stage Monitoring area
Complete Mixing Desk and DMX controls for event monitoring and control.
The new ‘Physics-al Media’ makes switching tracks / visualizations quick and easy.

Green Room
Next to the stage is a private room for bands / performers to relax between or before their set.

note: this build is added to the default condo.

6 Likes

Gang Gang

TUTU

FAFA

Glizzy

Gang

No Kizzzzzzy

sheeeeeeeeeesh

Bigggggggg

Bingo

This is an area which contains many things, but most importantly, a media player! Biggg chicken wing did a really good job on this! He has the condo magic touch!!! :smiley:

Caleb : 76561199074770971
WingSilent : 76561197998365527

10 Likes

Here is a cozy hangout spot to watch movies and videos with friends! Grab a snack, snuggle into a bean bag chair or stay warm by the fire. No matter where you choose to sit you’ll have an excellent view of the big screen. Hope you enjoy!

MuffinLink: https://steamcommunity.com/id/AllTimeLink/

3 Likes

When I heard about this contest I went all in on the units I’ve been saving up to buy a new condo. Went with my two favorite series as my Media center theme, Sam & Max and Sakura Wars.
*edit: I figured out how to upload screenshot in the post >_<

What it looks like in the morning

Steam Profile: Steam Community :: Just Life

3 Likes

Alright, the submission portion of the contest is over! Thanks to everyone for submitting their entries. I’ll post the link to the community vote soon!

2 Likes

Little Bit - Condo Contest Submission

Vaporwave Aesthetic Movie Area
Owner - Steam Community :: Little Bit
Participates - Steam Community :: SharkBryce

3 Likes

Here’s the link to the community vote! https://forms.gle/p2wPVUA5PSuHgDTu8

Voting ends July 14th, 2022 at 11:59 PM CT.

3 Likes

The results of the community vote are in! Thanks to everyone who participated in the vote! There were 86 responses this time.

The winners are:

1st place (2,000,000 Units) - @MuffinLink

2nd place (1,000,000 Units) - @Fire

3rd place (375,000 Units each) - @Caleb and WingSilent

4th place (500,000 Units) - @EMEUTIER

5th place (300,000 Units) - @colin26

Thank you all again for participating in the vote and the contest itself. It was great to see all the new participants this time!

Units for winners and participants will be distributed sometime today.

6 Likes

All prizes have been distributed!

Thanks to everyone who participated, can’t wait to see you all in the next one.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.