July 2019 Survey Results

Those will undeniably be the most popular workshop maps because, like others have said, those are the two gamemodes where map count matters most. And they’re also the most popular gamemodes, probably.

I do have high hopes that there will be dedicated mapmakers for every gamemode, though! Which is likely to be the case, in my opinion… so everybody wins! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

yeah but just because those gameworlds require map variety does not mean they should have tons more maps than any other gameworld as at the current moment Little Crusaders only has 4 maps?

So whilst minigolf and ball race rely on new maps for more content some other gameworlds can also rely on more maps for more content just much less, such as things like the same strategies people use and other stuff. It does make sense for ball race and minigolf to have more maps overall but they shouldn’t have a LARGE gap over other gameworlds.

I don’t disagree, I do think LC and ZM are lacking heavily on maps. Virus I think is fine? I just think LC/Virus don’t have the popularity to be a huge priority and a new ZM map is about to come out (and imo ZM is the gameworld where maps are least important) so I can’t complain there.

All in all though, I’m not too worried about it. Given time, I think all of these problems will be remedied. The devs have done a good job thus far, after all.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.