Item Suggestions Megathread

Light switch (with IO function)

5 Likes

There’s earmuffs at the Asteroid Belt:

1 Like

:skull:

i actually forgot about the arcade prizes entirely

1 Like

More gears as a variation of the newly added one.

1 Like

Upon the new Condo IO release, we have found that size volumes can give players all sorts of various sizes ranging from number values so why don’t we have a more expensive “universal size potion” this could give players the ability to choose how big or small they want to be to the decimal point

Epic potion

6 Likes

I’d love if the new ice items had canvas variants. A lot of them would work great as rocks and stones (especially the ones attached below), so having the option to use them as that would be very "“cool” haha (like ice which is a cold)

I slapped canvas decals on a few of these as a proof of concept real developer screenshot leaked:

7 Likes

Tower needs a boob light

real developer screenshot?? bigfoot duende real!

More half and quarter canvas primitive variations would be excellent:

I don’t know how there isn’t a “Canvas Soda Can” in the game. I tried to use a decal but it didn’t turn out great when I used a template image off google.

7 Likes

I like to make TU Youtube videos and I have at least one idea that I’d start on the moment we get this if we ever do.

1 Like

I am not sure if this fits here but I have a feature idea for security cameras. It would be amazing if, when/after they see a player, they could be made to follow/track movements of player or multiple players it has seen with a toggle/setting in editing options for the camera for this feature to be enabled/disabled. A lot of real life security cameras do this and I think it would be perfect, small addition for the security cameras in Tower. I am not sure if this has been suggested before, so if it was, sorry.

2 Likes

Canvas Tetrahedron:

Variation 2: Right Angle Tetrahedron

Alright, so let me explain.

Let’s say you have two wedges like this:

…and you want them to come to a point like this:

… You would need a polygon that has a triangular base, 3 faces, much like a regular tetrahedron, but one side is a right angle from the base.

How this is done normally in TU is by using a canvas pyramid that is rotated 45 degrees; like so:

The problem arises when trying to scale it. Because it is rotated, it cannot be scaled to anything other than a 1:1 ratio, or else it will not really work as intended:

… and because the pyramid is rotated, scaling it to snap with the wedges is a pain:

This is because, mathematically, the sides of a square (a.k.a a pyramid seen from above)
are NOT the same length as the line drawn between that same square’s two opposite corners, and so the pieces don’t snap together like they usually do:

This issue would be solved if we had a tetrahedron with a 90 degree face:

You might be asking, “Alright, so you want an extremely specific shape, what can this shape be used for?”

Well, here are some examples!

Race Track builders could make the banked turns of their dreams with ease!

Need a roof for your weirdly pointy house? Boom!

Oh no! Mr. Cubey got no nose! What ever shall we do!? Wait a minute!

10 Likes

I’ve been wondering how to spend time in a beautiful cramped area in my condo, now I tried to make a mini billiards table but that was glitchy af to play, so instead

INTRODUCING TO YOU THE BOARDGAME ITEM:
Real developer screenshot leaked
Boardgames
This wacky item is full of fun board games you can play!
The board games consist of: Monopoly, Chess, Checkers, Mancala, connect four and whatever else you can think of!

bored? in the condo? Fear not my friends the bored games are for you and your friends too.

3 Likes

I noticed that the Milk and Cookies item uses the Glass Cup model…

…and it got me thinking: “What if the glass cup had custom liquid sliders, much like the potions?”

You could have color, opacity, fullness, and all that good stuff! I would hope that the liquid doesn’t glow like the potions, though. That would look very weird for most drinks.

5 Likes

What about an option to remove the cookies or the milk

The plate and cup are both already available as separate items so that’d be kinda redundant

Oh I didn’t know that

Nice. Maybe we should work together?

You wanna be the cameraman? I think it’d get pretty boring.

Tree Stumps
More tree stumps would be good. Maybe you could just modify existing trees that are already in the game to make more.

Also some Dead Tree Logs (naturally fallen, unlike the cabin logs) and pieces of Driftwood would be great!

4 Likes

Depends on what the project is, but I would wait for the 3rd Person camera.

Alright, suit yourself c: