Item Suggestions Megathread

Maybe there can be a Gas Mask face accessory in case of the following: A.) A satanic ritual goes wrong and brings the Virus into lobby. B.) If someone farts. C.) They look pretty cool :mask: .

Catstack!

5 Likes

Every weapon that is/will be in the game, purchasable for you to display within the condo.

Purchasable mannequins, to display clothing and items that you can hold. Also posing options for them.

Zabuton to sit on.

A lawnmower to mow that garden area. Preferably those old ones that are just a pole with a rotating cylinder of blades. I think they’re called Reel Mowers.

Golf course parts you can purchase to create your own little minigolf course (great for that grassy spot on top of the condo, or the whole roof for that matter).

New outfits (ninja, samurai, pirate, astronaut, cowboy, knight) with the option to color said outfits.

And obviously, Gmod Tower items which are probably coming eventually, like the text hat, trophies, and body modifiers.

3 Likes

Already in, find Stray Cat to buy it

Using the ALT button to walk slowly.

7 Likes

For anyone who wonders where the stray cat is it is near the bowling alley I think. I remember it being there once.

Also worth noting is that it has to be night, or it won’t show up.

Allow the radio to play music from in the game.

Already being worked on.

Stack

1 Like

I need a giant catsack.

An empty soda can.

3 Likes
  • More pets (Rabbit, Raccoon, Pig)
  • Tons of plushies (Cat, dog, panda, raccoon, ect)
  • Playable Flute/Violin
  • Different styles of beds
  • …Windchimes :smiley:
6 Likes

Jukebox, record player…
Gun locker
Suit of armor

I appreciate the canvas allowing you to place any image from the internet on your wall, but it would be nice if we could get different sized canvas for different sized images.

For example, I want a canvas that allows me to place this entire image on my wall:

I don’t want to have to use a canvas the size of a 300, 300 square the whole time.

Maybe we could buy a more expensive canvas which has a customizable size from something around 300, 300 pixels to 2000, 2000 pixels.

Thanks

3 Likes

A claw machine for the arcade? It would be a cooler way of getting plushies!

6 Likes

Would it be skill based or luck based? Like "Insert X Amount of Units and maybe you get something good out of the machine?

Persnonly I think skill based would be best, but luck would work too. The amount of units could be like 100 to 200. Not sure. shurgs

2 Likes

This is my new favorite word :new_moon_with_face:

Haha. Why is that?