Item Suggestions Megathread

I think that’s a SMASHING Idea

5 Likes

OH MY GOD SOMEONE ELSE KNOWS ABOUT THIS WONDERFUL MAN! I love Professor Elemental :new_moon_with_face:

3 Likes

A Cardboard box
When used, you will be able to hide inside of said box
Upon attempting to use the box in infection, mini golf and other none stealthy game modes, you will receive a codec call, informing you that now is not the time to hide in your box.

2 Likes

:smirk:

Yes please! +1 for these items, especially the roundabout (Tourniquet) and the slide! would be awesome!!

2 Likes

Love that idea

It is zombieassasin417’s- zombieassasin417’s playhoussse.
I loved that show when I was younger.

1 Like

Cola/Beer Cans to use as food items and decoration.

Pop Stops (Vending Machines) already have 5U soda cans you can buy.

2 Likes

Really? Oh.
Cool.

1 Like

Barber shop poles that you can put on walls and ceilings. :barber:

6 Likes

Nutcracker statue, interactable to open it’s mouth.

1 Like

I have an idea. I understand that you guys have vinyls and stuff like that, but what about vinyl stands? Maybe have a vinyl jacket sized canvases that can be combined together into rows on the vinyl stands so that people can grab the images, (or vinyl.). and have it play a soundcloud link. Probably too much work but a thought I had in my head.

This might have been suggested earlier, but a climbable ladder would be nice. Would fit quite well for the condo I think, so you can climb up to the top of the roof.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I would really like some modern sinks, just stuff to make a bathroom and so on. Bathtubs, showers, sinks, different toilets etc. – Because who would want to miss out making that one sick bathroom next to their bedroom upstairs.

(I am pretty sure I am the only one ;-; )

2 Likes

Yeah, I’d like this. I would also like to see jst a whole bunch of bathroom objects/furniture because once we can make our own condos, we’ll have to fill the bathrooms up ourselves.

What about piles of board game boxes? You could place these ontop of a drawer or something. Of course the names for them should be some made up stuff or knockoffs of existing board games.

2 Likes

Here’s a thought. If you ever get a jackpot on the slots when they come out, you gain a little slot trophy which when activated has the lines spin and lights up with a sound and maybe small coins come from the payout tray.

1 Like

A piggybank that allows you to donate units to someone in their condo.

9 Likes