Item Suggestions Megathread

It just sounds funny

Well its just a gesture. You know like shrugging. Thatā€™s basically what I was doing.

Haha omg that urbandictionary.

Would like to to do that aswell.

Dakimakura (Body pillow w/ canvas possibility). Pretty please~

2 Likes

Canvas books, just like the DVD cases, but instead on books!

3 Likes

A picture frame canvas, small enough to put on your desk.

6 Likes

While weā€™re on the subject of canvas items, can we get individual cards? I wanna scatter Pokemon cards all over my condo.

5 Likes

One thing thatā€™s bugging me it that I have nothing to place my Big Screen TV on in my Condo. You have a stand for the smaller TV so could you please make a stand for the big TV as well. Having a TV placed directly on the floor just looksā€¦ strange.

A fruit bowl or basket to put fruit in.

3 Likes

Heading

What We Need

We need Kegs and cases of beer back! It was always fun to throw a party and get drunk while talking to your friends. Even if you have none! its fun to get drunk and watch TV use your blender and have fun! Next, I think a Trapoline would icrease the amount of time used outdoors of your Condo with many other Outdoor extensions, but for those who like to stay inside whats better than a Beanbag chair or a working computer with little games on them to pass the time? I really do believe this will increase playtime by a LARGE amount of time!

4 Likes

Sorry I used the heading wrong!

After seeing the Nietzsche poster in the theater, I was wondering if thereā€™d be any possibility of seeing a bust like the one below as a condo item.

Not that Iā€™dā€¦ need it, or anything.

3 Likes

Donā€™t know if it has been put already, but Iā€™d really like to see the construction materials from GMT make a return for outdoor construction.

I had a nice little Pavilion outside my condo in GMT and Iā€™d love to do something similar in TU on the new beach.

5 Likes

Wearable Spoon/Fork/Knife ETC on back, like as seen in picture.

(not the best picture sorry)

and please call it silverwear.

11 Likes

Sure this item has been here many times, but

Let the big screen TV return. The current TV is too tiny, and I donā€™t like the projector. Plus, the TV space is literally perfectly sized to fit it, and Iā€™m guessing that is not an accident.

It would also be cool if it was an item that you can only get from owning one in GMT and transferring it over!

2 Likes

Itā€™s already back.

1 Like

Wait really??

When?? Did it just get added today?

2 Likes

Itā€™s been there since 0.1.0.7.

Iā€™ll give you the win that I never noticed the 15k TV, but itā€™s still not what I mean.

Iā€™m talking the classic

better picture

2 Likes