Item Suggestions Megathread

Provided it has some way of parental control to avoid drawing Phallical items.

considering a white board would basically be a canvas that’s easier to customize/draw on, i imagine it would just file under the “Canvas” parental controls

Not sure if this has been suggested before, but maybe a photo frame (canvas-capable) item would be nice for a more homey feel.

the canvas can already be framed (not for murder), unless you are talking about smaller ones and/or colorable frames

a photo frame like one of those ones with a pop up stand that you’d put on a desk or something. (is what i assume they mean)

a photo frame like one of those ones with a pop up stand that you’d put on a desk or something.

This yep

have you tried resizing a canvas to its smallest size and using a 2nd png canvas to make the pop up stand? that should work for now

I dont think I have seen this in the thread.
But there is something about FightStick/hitbox/MixBox that just scream sexy to me.
Picture for reference:
FightStick:

HitBox:

MixBox:

1 Like

Custom neon sign would be sweet too.

Something similar to the canvas menu,

But instead of having a type in url,
we could simply type something, choose the font we want and voila custom neon sign.

10 Likes

I don’t think it have been submitted before.
But here is two different ideas that kinda connect together.

So the first one is something similar to this:

But in non-vr.
And since I was thinking about this, I thought How cool could it be, to have a table of some sort (area of work)

Where you could 3d model stuff by simply having a chunk of material and with a set of tool be able to carve it.So then you can place it anywhere in your condo.

Let me know what you guys/girls think.

4 Likes

Drum parts

I’d like to see a text-based sign. Kind of like the notebook, but with a nicer finish, and more text available on the model. Right now I’m making pngs for canvases, which works at high res, but is going to take a while to load if I have too many. I just want to be able to label things in my museum, with a little descriptive blurb.

1 Like

Bleachers.

^^^^

5 Likes

https://gpawebcontent.s3.amazonaws.com/images/zoom/lctw265wn.rw_preview.jpg How about a podium?

4 Likes

I know this gonna get buried but we N E E D Tapered cylenders.

would make building a whole lot easier, and the lack of these makes building replica impossible

3 Likes

These would have all the values of a normal cylinder, but the option to change the top and bottom diameter seperately

1 Like

Pride month may be ending soon but that doesn’t stop me from suggesting pride themed catsacks! In order the flags represent lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, pansexual, and asexual identities. I know the edits are bad and I highly doubt something this obvious of a representation will make it in the game but I just wanted to make these for fun, I hope the devs at least consider it maybe as exclusives for next pride month. :smiley:

10 Likes

If not these then a canvas catsack would always be a welcome idea!

3 Likes

This is a great idea!, if it happens, let’s just hope ‘‘some’’ people don’t get furious about it!
:rainbow_flag:

1 Like

probably a microwave or a lava lamp