Item Suggestions Megathread

Add ceiling security cameras, or at least make the wall ones be angle controllable.

1 Like

Fruit Basket…
Please i need a place for my bananas and apples

1 Like

Hotel Mario flashback

1 Like

Implement baguettes, perhaps?

5 Likes

More food items for when cooking and smoothies get added.

For smoothie making

Lime
Mango
Lemon
Kiwi
Avocado
Carambola (star fruit)
Berries (Blueberry/Raspberry)

and for regular cooking

Ham
Beef
Peppers
Breads (Wheat, white, baguette, potato bread, etc)
Butter
Toast
Pancakes
Beans
Tacos
Hash browns
Eggs (Regular, boiled, “dippy”, scrambled)

I really just love cooking in video games.

4 Likes

What about making the tower the condo tower and be called tower united. :grin:

• Mining Helmet (Hat)
    (Light glows similar to other glowing cosmetics, perhaps a little brighter)
    “Time for a bit of spelunking”

• Glowstick Bands (Wrist)
    (Numerous glowsticks wrapped around the wrist. Unknown if it could glow like hats and eyewear)
    “Let everyone know you’re young and ready to par-tay!”

• Glowstick Necklaces (Necklace)
    (Numerous glowsticks draped on the neck. Similar to bands, unknown if it can glow)
    “Makes sure you can be seen during those night time raves”

• Shutter Shades (Glasses)
    (Generic shutter shades)
    “These seriously scream summer time”

• Key Winder (Backpack)
    (Typical butterfly keywinder found on the backs of old-fashioned wind up toys, could have the potential to slowly spin)
    “What happens to you when it stops turning?”

• Snowfall (Particles)
    (Gentle snow that lightly floats down from the player with the odd snowflake that falls faster, fading as it falls)
    “Is it getting chilly, or is it just me?”

• Banana Floaty (Waist)
    (An inflatable banana that would be positioned between the legs of the player)
    “Insert sexual innuendo here”

Tried making one for every cosmetic type!
Last one is questionnable for obvious reasons, but I thought it’d be funny~

6 Likes

Foss Ball
after the arcade is done there could be only 2 players to deal alot of its controls to handle

8 Likes

I would like this idea but in a minigame in the PC or an arcade machine. Like a first person up to 8 players football match

Arcade Cabinet with canvas would be cool.

A ladder that we could climb.
In 2 variants: wooden and colorable metal one

4 Likes

The Backer “Unit Bills” Item Only shows arms of a white male What if it showed what you were playing as like a skeletons hand and arms or a milk carton

allow the jetpack to be invisible to avoid it clipping with backpacks creating abominations like this:

4 Likes

As people build their condos higher and higher, it occurred to me: There is only one railing-type prop available to be purchased. What I’m suggesting isn’t simply more “Skins” for these railing props, but more a customizable railing.
Much like the stairs with the ability to choose number of steps as well as width, the railing could have the ability to determine height, length, Number of segments, and even a way to change the design of it (i.e. have a basic hand rail, wooden railing, or even a fence).
This would save a lot of time in building.Being that my “Basketball Court” is just a basketball hoop placed on the roof, I’ve had to use wooden panels to line the edges of the roof to keep players (and more importantly the ball) from flying off.
I hope this is a good idea!

4 Likes

I really hope they bring kegs and beer cases back and the ability to get drunk. That was one of the more memorable parts about GMod Tower and a big part of why I backed this one tbqh.

1 Like

You can get drunk dude.

1 Like

For when fishing comes out

I love Heaven’s Lost Property

Not much of an item but more of a new playermodel instead of the 4, Little crusaders, There will be a icon on the right that is a down arrow if someone clicks it they will be able to choose from esquire all the way to count, a cosmetic from Little Crusaders: Birb the birb and another one, the dragon. they will float and orbt around your head. This is a reference to toy room from Little Crusaders, you will be able to have lego blocks for your condo, these will be called ‘Shego blocks’ description: Never step on one of these. it can hurt like 4 splinters in your foot at the same time! Okay, maybe not that much but it still hurts! The infected from Virus, another one from a gameworld. but, with no green flame, but has a separate green flame effect to make it actually look like an infected, as a cosmetic to equip there should be a laser tag vest, and maybe another hat, your player’s head in a planet panic UFO, the Little crusaders playermodel is a reference to Pigmasks playermodel like in Gmod Tower. As an equippable you can buy at rob’s imports but when the upgrades store comes out, it will be moved to the upgrades store. The ball from ball race. this will put you in the ball from ball race and your player will act like they’re in a ballrace ball (which they are) so it uses the ball race physics, something added is the ability to jump, again, this is a Gmod Tower reference, playing in a ball in the plaza. thats all I thought of, I really want the little crusaders idea though.

1 Like

i think i heard something about being able to use the knight playermodels in the plaza like in gmt
(i really like these models too) as milestones or something