Bar Items
Virgin Cocktails

Central Circuit Items
LED board
Description: Write your own messages and watch them scroll
Tags: Editable Text

2 Likes

Cosmetics
Bandana (Colorable, wearable on neck or head)
Fingerless Gloves
VR Headset

Central Circuit
Cable Box
Game Controller
WiFi Router

Sweet Suite
Beach Towel

Robā€™s Imports
Red Plastic Cups
TowerEx Express Box (similar to a FedEx box)

3 Likes

Iā€™d love to see a canvas shirt would really be fun for characters. Would also mean I could walk around in this :smiley:

http://www.teefury.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/product_artwork_image/480x/17f82f742ffe127f42dca9de82fb58b1/b/-/b-mco-caffeine_powers_activate__cho.jpg

2 Likes

Canvas Shirt in progress.

3 Likes

Oh was it mentioned before? Havenā€™t seen it in the Trello

Itā€™s not on the trello but there was a bunch of ideas thrown around for it.

Mini fridge.

1 Like

Couldnā€™t edit the post to include a relevant image to the ā€œNon euclidean condo teleporterā€ since itā€™s been too long, so Iā€™m just going to reply to the post I made:

1 Like

I would love to see some more customizable media stuff, like a retro arcade game, where you can play some basic games pixeltail makes, like a flappy bird clone, or an 8-bit rogue-like game, or something like that. Maybe some pitfall clone or donkey kong clones too? I dont know if this would be copyright, but maybe you could have some flash games, like in Gmod tower(I would really like to show off my doom skills again)

Maybe they would be on the lines of 5,000-10,000 units for an arcade game? The case could be customizable.

Mask(canvas)

Grav-linked Jet booster (Alternate jetpack)

This disk floating behind you somehow has the power to allow You to fly, Now all you need is an gun-arm and the guts to delete Your masters registration and youā€™d be perfect.

Current or new buttons playing sound files from internet (up to limited length of sound file, only person with priviledges to edit condo would be able to change them)

4 Likes

Iā€™d like to see a triple canvas with transparency support, sort of a asterik shape for make ing 3d looking plants

Personal wants: crystals for condo decor, hanging string lights, & paper lanterns.

I hope these stuff could be added to the awesome plaza and make it more awesome :smiley:
-Waterpark
-Realistic swimming system (make it fun for waterpark)
-Cafe (or other comfortable places for us to gather in the plaza)

2 Likes

This is the item mega thread :3
Not the ā€˜what I want in th plazaā€™ thread.

Has coffee maker been suggested? eh probably, either way if it was hereā€™s me suggesting it again

3 Likes