Item Suggestions Megathread

Bluberry Cake: A tool that can be connected to monitors/media players. It just acts like a computer, but you can only use the internet browser. (reference to raspberry pi)

we aren’t getting internet browser stuff. just press shift + tab and click browser.

Maybe plushies of Little Crusader knights and dragon, also some more animal plushies like an elephant, giraffe, and lion.

2 Likes

Laptop 5520:
https://i2m.tudocdn.net/img/width410/height306/id212401_1.jpg

http://198.101.200.156/imagesPosts/dellrpantalla.jpg

There are a few things that I miss most from the days of GMT. I don’t know if they’ve already been mentioned here (They probably have, I only scrolled through like 200 posts) but I’ll bring them up anyway.

-Disco balls: They added a lively flare to party-style condos and suites, and they were amazing
-Radios with online radio integration: These were just amazing.
-Rave balls: See Disco Ball

Sorry if it’s a repeat post! I just really liked these items back in 2015/2016

2 Likes

It’d be pretty awesome to be able to load custom .obj files from the internet to use as 3D statues or whatever in condos.

Could you guys add canvas walls? similiar to the wood walls you can buy but you can add textures to them(make sure they stand up right when you place them). Would make it a lot easier for people who are building houses on the grassland map. Sorry if this has already been suggested.

1 Like

To add to this, here’s an idea.

Let us upload short audio clips and store them in the tapes, and when they’re placed in the cassette player, others could hear whatever was recorded! This could make for some interesting concepts. You could leave pre-recorded messages for other players, or have a few favorite songs saved to cassettes so you wouldn’t have to recall the URL every time you want to hear something.

8 Likes

Two types of condo teleports. One that works how the lobby to gamemode ports work, which is an instant teleport (in the condo case with an optional/customizable sound/visual effect)

and if at all possible, another that is non euclidean like this, cause I know damn well that with how creative people get with their suites; It’d be put to extremely interesting use.

Mainly I want condo teleporters in case I wanna build secret out of bounds areas like in the neighboring suites or make something easily accessible on the edge of the map of smooth dirt from the center.

Plus, imagine the shit you could do with non euclidean teleporters, imagine making a secret little area that you’d have visitors walk out of inadvertently and it’d be this amazing visage of something you built at the edge of smooth dirt that couldn’t feasibly fit in the place you put the doorway in.

3 Likes

I’m not sure if this has been suggested before but I came up with the idea of a portable audio player and created a concept so it’s clearer:
(image is bird’s-eye view)

Basically the item will autoplay the audio you load into it within the range you set and can also fade out depending on the input. It would be great if the audio/fade radius could cover a really large area. Maybe also the ability to edit the shape of the range (other than a circle) so you can be specific with the sound design. This would be really useful for creating the perfect environment for your condos.

For example, I’m working on a condo project currently with multiple areas and this item would be perfect (beach and seagulls ambience for the beach, chill jazzy instrumentals in the restaurants, etc.).

This could really be the next step for condos.

9 Likes

Camera (Tool)

1 Like

Camera Head

1 Like

Corner Desk
Colorable, Sweet Suite
It fits comfortably in the corner of a room and takes up less space!

Medieval Coffee Table
Sweet Suite
Drink thy coffee on thy table, if there was coffee in thy game.

Medieval End Table
Sweet Suite
Put thy table near thy couch arms.

Medieval Couch
Sweet Suite
Made of thy dragon scales and thy splintery wood.

Medieval Chair
Sweet Suite
Made of thy bird feathers and wood.

Medieval Cabinet
Sweet Suite
Takes thee to Narnia.

Well
Sweet Suite
Drop a coin in it, make a wish, and have it be corrupted.

Wrench
Rob’s Imports, Colorable
Whack things with this and they’ll look as good as new!

6 Likes

TV can add some sites
Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv
billbill - https://www.bilibili.com

“billbill” can watch movie For example:The Walking Dead / Iron Man / The Fast and the Furious
These youtube can not watch
The fun of this game is in Condo with friends watching movies!
so the TV need to add more sites

Thanks.

The thing with the Media Players is that it supports Youtube and Soundcloud fully, but it also can occasionally load up HTML sites such as this bilibili.com site you listed so it wouldn’t really sync up with all players, for example if someone joined 2 minutes late.

1 Like

Birb statue, Birb Pet.
Please!
Chimera pet
Fence

Toy room map as a toy table has mini dragon and crusaders running around ot

3 Likes

… Copyright…

What is the problem to rename that?