I'm gonna start regularly streaming tonight

Hope this doesn’t come off as too blunt or advertisey but I’m just trying to spread the word. I’ve streamed a couple times before, but I’m finally going all in and I just wanna try to get my name out there a bit. Here’s my channel link, if you’re interested:

twitch . tv/themightybalian (had to seperate it or it was literally just gonna embed my stream).

EDIT: Just realized, it’d probably help if I said what time. lol. 6 PM ET Mon-Fri

11 Likes

Well, last night was basically a complete trainwreck, so tonight I’m gonna stream some TU. Would anyone wanna join me, so that I have a guaranteed group to play whatever with?

2 Likes

Since I know at least one of you on here is following me, just wanted to give a quick update that I’ll be taking a short break in order to make some better preparations. First two streams were rougher than I would’ve liked. Need to get a few things and make a better list of games to play.

2 Likes

I might have tuned in if I’d seen this post. Just post here when you’re going to be next streaming. It’s at 11 for UK people so depending on the day I’m not always gonna be able to see it.

I’ll be restarting on Monday. Haven’t decided what I’ll be playing yet. Possibly Ori and the Blind Forest

1 Like

If you give me a rundown of your options I might be able to play with you, I’m playing a lot of DS3 atm, if you’re into that. Though whatever you choose I’ll tune in.

Still trying to finetune my list. Are you on Discord? If so, what’s your username, so I can add you?

1 Like

I’ve sent it to you in a DM : )

Good luck on your streams, man!

3 Likes

Thanks, man.

2 Likes

No problem, man.

2 Likes

Another quick update. Won’t be streaming this week. Contemplating switching to Mixer and also, still not fully set on what to stream.

1 Like

You could stream the minecraft server that @The_Sink_God made

3 Likes

Absolutely! Feel free to hop on whenever, although for now the server’s usually most active really late at night if you’re in the US, usually on Fridays and Saturdays (since you said ET that’d be like 3-5 AM) That could make it a bit difficult to play with a decent amount of people but that could change in time when more people join.

I’d love to see more active streamers in this community so I’m excited to see you’re doing this, good luck!

4 Likes

Yeah, totally. Was definitely planning on streaming Minecraft anyway, since it has MixPlay support.

3 Likes

Another quick update. I am definitely switching to Mixer starting Monday. Still doing the same schedule, though. Mon-Fri at 6 pm et. If any of you are planning on watching, what would u like to see? Trying to decide between Minecraft Skyfactory 4 or No Man’s Sky.

Edit: Decided on No Man’s Sky.

2 Likes

Just out of curiousity, what made you switch to Mixer?

1 Like

Mainly just all this recent bullshit with Twitch. They’ve been shittier than usual lately and now, with Ninja switching to Mixer (and several other biggies threatening to), I just kinda have a feeling that we might be witnessing the beginning of the end for Twitch and the start of the rise of Mixer. Again, just a hunch, though. I’m gonna give it some time and if things dont work out, I’ll just go back to Twitch.

1 Like

Fair enough. I think Twitch is just too big to go down, just like YouTube. It’ll be interesting to see how this all plays out though

Yeah, it definitely wont go down completely. But I do think that Mixer may well at least catch up to Twitch, if not overtake it by a little.

1 Like