I'm gonna start regularly streaming tonight

I missed this controversy, what’s twitch been doing?

Oh, just their usual shenanigans, but they’re getting more frequent.

The only thing I know twitch are bad about it censorship, is that what’s getting worse?

Twitch has a really bad reputation about double standards and playing favorites, and that’s whats getting out of control. Dr Disrespect literally broke the law and only got a 2 week suspension. Alinity Divine has committed animal abuse multiple times on stream and has never been banned for it. Not to mention the dress code double standards. All that, combined with many partners complaining about not being paid. Things are getting bad.

2 Likes

Yeah wow that’s pretty bad.

1 Like

After further thought, I’ve decided against switching to Mixer, so I’ll hopefully see some of y’all on Monday on Twitch for some No Man’s Sky shenanigans.

2 Likes

6pm ET?

Yep

Personally I gave up on the idea of monetizing anything because every site I could do it through friggin sucks. Its unfortunate but true. I just do it for fun.

1 Like

Well, I’m looking to make a career out of it, so that’s not an option unfortunately.

1 Like

Stream in 4 hours, guys. Hope to see some of y’all there.

1 Like

4 hours? Might miss the start but I’ll try my best.

No worries. I’ll be going for probably like 2 or 3 hours anyway

1 Like

My discord is now tied into my stream, so come join.

1 Like

Gonna start doing VR streams. Starting with one of my all-time favorites tonight. Come watch me play Beat Saber in 30 mins

1 Like

Finally got donations setup today and my green screen arrived today, so assuming my lighting suck, I should be doing mixed reality streams by Monday hopefully. I’m excited.

1 Like

Anyone here play VRChat? Planning on streaming it tonight but I’d love to get a group tonight for it.

1 Like

Just a quick update. I’m looking to put together a stream team so that I can start streaming more multiplayer games. Would any streamers here be interested in joining? Oh, and my streams have moved to 2 PM ET and I no longer stream on Tuesdays. Thats definitely relevant to know.

2 Likes

I’m interested and hope that others will too ^^

1 Like

Hey, guys. Sorry for the necro but I have a quick update. I took some time off from streaming because of some personal issues but I’ve started streaming again as of last Monday. But, even more excitingly (and honestly, the reason for the update), and literally only need 2 more followers and then I’ll be an affiliate. So, it would be super awesome if just 2 of you could follow me. I’m super excited because I’m so close and I just really want this to happen. Anyway, sorry again for the necro and more of the super blatant advertisement.

1 Like