This update addresses several issues that were recently reported.
- Added Arcade EXP badge to the Plaza scoreboard
- The Toy Stop and Songbirds (toy store and music store) now have themed item previews when shopping for items
- Disabled first person legs while playing arcade games
- Improved vehicle physics for Motor Scooter and RC cars (driving based ones)
- Fixed Game Port hosting issues with Zombie Massacre and Ball Race
- Arcade: Added various GPU optimizations to the arcade
- Arcade: Fixed the texture on Wheely Rigged having the incorrect number of tokens
- Arcade: Fixed Salmon Says kicking you off wrongly
- Arcade: Fixed Pluck-a-pal being empty sometimes
- Arcade: Fixed Ice Cave hit registration issues when throwing multiple balls
- More LODs for furniture items
- Fixed event teleporters not networking properly sometimes and causing desyncs which would cause players to fall into them and be teleported to the minigame area
- Fixed issues with Turret milestone
- Fixed Stealthbox showing up twice in first person
- Fixed RC dragon animation speeds being too slow, causing it to look like it’s sliding all over the place.
- Fixed RC dragon bug when roaring and leaving the RC dragon, causing a soft lock
- Fixed Copy Cat tool copying scale of 0 when copying from surfaces to items
- Fixed Skull Mask, Fishbowl Hat, and Umbrella Hat offsets
- Fixed up Boomerang view model
- Fixed laser projector beams being flickery and made the beam opacity not affect the projected dots
- Fixed the front of the tower in the Plaza having a glowing circle of light on it
- Fixed door items not scaling properly
- Fixed plushy items not all being colorable
- Fixed store pedestals not automatically rotating
- Fixed toilet item not flushing
- Fixed globe item rotating off its axis
- Fixed button item replication issues
- Fixed computer item not being colorable properly
- Fixed a server crash
- Fixed several exploits
Join our Discord for development updates and community fun!
We love awesome people like you!
We’re also active on Twitter!
Follow our developments on our Trello in near real-time:
Take a peek at what’s being worked on every week in our weekly dev logs! There’s bound to be something interesting every week!
Please report bugs & submit suggestions on our forums. We’re active everyday & here to help.
For bug reports: https://forums.pixeltailgames.com/c/bug-report/18
For suggestions: https://forums.pixeltailgames.com/c/suggestions/7
<3 PixelTail Games