This update addresses several issues that were reported and brings achievements and EXP back online.
Please keep in mind that the servers are currently being hammered and we’re still working on the backend to make it an enjoyable experience. As such, we’d like to let you know a couple things when this patch is out:
- Please wait until you see a green dot in the top right of the pause menu before attempting to collect achievements or EXP. The green dot is right next to the build number.
- When the update first releases, it could take about 10-20 minutes for the systems to be fully functional due to the initial traffic. So please be patient. Again, if you see the green dot, you’re connected.
- If you unlock an achievement in-game and it’s not unlocked on Steam, please wait about 10-20 seconds until it unlocks. During this time, try not to close your game as it it’ll sync your status with Steam automatically. We are working on making this better in the backend.
- We’re constantly monitoring the backend and making adjustments to improve stability, but we can only do this while it’s live.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. We love you all.
- Re-enabled achievements and EXP systems
- Backend only: Solve achievement connection issues
- Fixed crashes related to achievements
- Fixed player ghosts showing up in Trivia
- Fixed player ghosts showing up in Theater
- Fixed player ghosts showing up in Minigames
- Fixed theater media player bounds
- Fixed being able to walk through a wall in trivia
- Fixed being able to walk through a wall in bowling (shoe rack)
- Fixed achievement: “Ultimate Cape Crusader”
- Fixed achievement: “Eat All the Knights” achievements
- Fixed achievement: “Ultimate Devourer”
- Fixed achievement: “Behind The Scenes”
- Fixed EXP in Little Crusaders
- Fixed “Gold Golf Ball” not being on the milestone list
- Fixed player names colliding with badges in Minigolf scoreboard
- Little Crusaders: Fixed camping spot in Market
- Fixed leaderboards in collection book only listing 5 entries (now lists 50) and also shows your current ranking
- Fixed Ball Race leaderboards being off by one level
- Fixed being able to enter games while in a remote-controlled vehicle from game invites
You can follow our current developments on our Trello:
You can follow our weekly developer logs here:
You can report bugs on our forums:
Or you may also report bugs on our Steam community, but please expect slow response time.