This update focuses on fixing various issues in the game, along with balancing fixes.
- Little Crusaders: Reduced sprint speed of knights & dragon just a tad
- Accelerate: Reverted the hurry up timer change back to 60 seconds
- Accelerate: Increased Pine Valley lap count from 3 to 4
- Accelerate: Removed speed lines effects
- Virus: Increased Flak Hand Cannon damage so that each flak bullet can land a kill (unless they are enraged)
- Virus: New name tags, no longer get in the way of aiming like the current ones do
- Virus: Increased range of the radar a tad
- Trivia: Removed requirement to have other players for the Brainiac achievement to unlock
- Added idle animation to Sea Store NPC
- Finished Sea Store (seal) dialogue and sounds
- New store UI setup. Camera is now set on the NPC you are interacting with (unless it’s in pedestal mode)
- Resolved more workshop crashes
- Fixed Tower Addiction achievement not unlocking
- Little Crusaders: Fixed the host not being able to press the dragon’s button sometimes
- Virus: Fixed a bug with the weapon system that caused the weapon traces to fail in certain cases
- Virus: Fixed players becoming infected if they late join during pre-round state
- Virus: Fixed infected being able to kill survivors before they have ignited (also fixes the white box in the kill feed)
- Pine Valley - Track 2: Fixed tunnel railing collision
- Pine Valley - Track 2: Fixed gap between boxes in tunnels
- Pine Valley - Track 2: Fixed the ramp out of the waterfall section not giving enough boost
- Pine Valley - Track 2: Fixed start line screen
- Fixed Pine Valley Track 2 leaderboards in collection book still showing as “coming soon”
- Accelerate: Fixed sun item hitting the same player multiple times within a second, thus spamming the kill feed
- Accelerate: Fixed ready camera not working on track 2 for clients
- Accelerate: Fixed timer, position, speedometer showing while you are finished & spectating
- Fixed “waiting for players” UI colors being grey
- Zombie Massacre - Village: Fixed boss getting stuck on the car
- Condo: Fixed missing screen space reflections in the outside areas
Join our Discord for development updates and community fun!
We love awesome people like you!
We’re also active on Twitter!
Follow our developments on our Trello in near real-time:
Take a peek at what’s being worked on every week in our weekly dev logs! There’s bound to be something interesting every week!
Please report bugs & submit suggestions on our forums. We’re active everyday & here to help.
For bug reports: https://forums.pixeltailgames.com/c/bug-report/18
For suggestions: https://forums.pixeltailgames.com/c/suggestions/7
<3 PixelTail Games